Obligatory Turkey Drop episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Cecil Fielder, Tommy Lasorda, and Ulf Samuelson.
    Dammmmit Wu!!! I know that's a Carnac bit but I can't recall the punch line....
    This drives me nuts because I usually know stupid tv trivia. You can't let me go allThanksgiving Day without the answer.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Revenge of the Pink Panther
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Les Nesman...."Chi Chi (long I) Rod-eh-gwazze"
        Rodwageeze

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          This drives me nuts because I usually know stupid tv trivia. You can't let me go allThanksgiving Day without the answer.

Name a slugger, a hugger and a mugger.

Comment

Rodwageeze
            Hopefully Chi Chi will play up to par next time.

Comment

Rodwageeze
              Perfect pronunciation.

Comment

And actually while it is Carnac, it's Chris Myers who loved Carson and quoted him all the time on Sportscenter. On Carson's last day he did a tribute Carnac on Sportscenter and it was so dead on it was a little scary.

Comment

Billy Christ.

Comment

Okay, here's the answer to my Carnac. I hope it is close to verbatim, but I', sure it's not perfect.

Revenge of the Pink Panther

The rash on Marlin Perkins inner thigh.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Name a slugger, a hugger and a mugger.

Comment

Working...
                      X