Obligatory Turkey Drop episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obligatory Turkey Drop episode

I am a man of few strong convictions, but one conviction that I hold fast to is the importance of posting the WKRP Turkeys Away episode every Thanksgiving. The older posters love it, the younger tykes should give it a look.

Without further adieu...

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

LOL I love that episode. haha +1 for you.

Here is the short clip.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Oh the humanity! Brings back memories. Not sure how politically correct it would be if they did that in this day and age.

But all I can say, is lighten up? That was some funny stuff.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane MVJ!

Comment

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

One of THE greatest lines in the history of television. Thanks MVJ~!

Comment

That was awesome Doc! Got to add the folllow up question...Jennifer Marlowe or Bailey Quarters?

Comment

Always Jennifer for me.

Comment

Bailey 4 me Jan Smithers !:pirate:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Yeah, Bailey does it for me, but then I liked MaryAnne over Ginger also.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Yeah, Bailey does it for me, but then I liked MaryAnne over Ginger also.
                  Exactly!!!

That cute, innocent girl, oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer, well, she's been with Burt Reynolds and every other Tom, DICK and Harry. Not necessarily in that particular order, either.

Give me Bailey Quarters, or Mary Ann for that matter and I'll gladly spend the rest of my days on a deserted island!!!

Banana Cream Pie, anyone???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I better stop now before this juts past PG straight to NC 17.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

See, the problem with Ginger and Jennifer is you know that even though they look like they are in good shape, both of them have had a little too much Dicken's Cider.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Think about how old some of those episdoes are.

WKRP and MASH stand the test of time, Cheers doesn't so much, in my view.

Comment

Classic episode. I have it saved on my iPod. Along with the episode where Johnny and Venus get drunk on the air for the highway patrol and Johnnys reflexes keep getting quicker.
                        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          See, the problem with Ginger and Jennifer is you know that even though they look like they are in good shape, both of them have had a little too much Dicken's Cider.
                          THAT, sir, deserves a repost. LMAO
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                            Think about how old some of those episdoes are.
                            I'd really rather not.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              That one may have definitely pushed you well past PG.

:devilish:

Comment

Working...
                              X