Transgender Cyclist Sets Women's World Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I would add this smells a little like fake news in that we aren't getting the entire story. Perhaps Dad is embellishing things that the court isn't aware of or maybe wasn't allowed into court?

Just trying to be thoughtful about it, as the decision, from the viewpoint of the article, defies common sense.
    In this day and age that is certainly a possibility. However, a quick Google search shows a plethora of articles about this case both before and after the court ruling. So far I haven't seen anything that challenges the authenticity of this story but that doesn't necessarily prove anything one way or the other.

Here is a story that discusses the case earlier this month before the final court ruling.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/c...1jSXeAmLquAWIY

But as I said there are a plethora of links and stories but they may all parrot the same line and that does not necessarily mean there isn't more to it. OTOH, there is nothing substantive that I have seen yet that indicates these articles are not accurate.

Here is an aticle that reportedly discusses some to the testimony from the case.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/lgbt-a...-being-a-girl/

Maybe Mom will decide to delay the chemical "castration well past age 8 or 9.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 22, 2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Texas Father Forced To Put His Child Through Gender Transition Therapy After Losing Custody Battle To Ex-Wife

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...attle-ex-wife/

This almost puts me in a legitimate rage.

It makes me want to be MUCH less open-minded than I am...

T

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I dunno what MTF is and I dunno if this guy still has his dick and balls or not, but there is nothing right about this. Nothing.

T

Comment

Apparently, the kid's Pediatrician mother isn't buying what the American College of Pediatricians is selling on this subject.

Assuming the ACP has not done a complete about face since September 2017.

Comment

Dad doesn't seem like a raving lunatic.

Jeff’s son James is being sexually transitioned by his mother. She began this manipulation when James was 3 and it has continued for 3 years. In 2 years James will begin receiving hormones and he will be castrated in his mid-teens.

Comment

Lord help us...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Women's World Record holder is a chiseled female athlete, with a lifetime of dedication and competing at the highest level:

You know you are primed to become the world record holder when your waist size is larger than your chest:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Here is the podium from 2013, for the same age bracket men ... 35-39:

Do you see the freaking thunder thighs on these dudes?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Here is the podium from 2013, for the same age bracket men ... 35-39:

Do you see the freaking thunder thighs on these dudes?!
                    Yeah, but look at those flabby bellies --- Oh wait! Okay, so they have muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post

I suspected that might be what you thought the policy stated. The NCAA policy actually states that MTF participants need only compete against males "until completing one calendar year of testosterone suppression treatment," as outlined in the first post in this thread.

So contrary to what Doc and KW thought:

They should make it 4 years. That would be fair.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

They should make it 4 years. That would be fair.
                        No, it really wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No, it really wouldn't.
                          Sure it would! Four years of competing as a man and then in your final year of eligibility...oh wait.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Sure it would! Four years of competing as a man and then in your final year of eligibility...oh wait.
                            Lol But four years would mean they could start taking some testosterone depletion potion in high school and then compete for four years in college.

All transgender records should be vacated from women's records and then applied to that same year's men's competition -- and if it was good enough to qualify for a placement, then good on them!

Comment

I know you are trying to compromise and find middle ground so that this Phenomenon (really a huge problem) can be solved and everyone leaves happy. Well tonight I listened to a lifelong Democrat who is a female. She stated that there are scientifically Men and Women, not Trans Men and Trans Women (no middle ground).

She firther her stated that there are significant numbers of other Democrats that agree with her. However, she (and other Dems who agree) have been “banned” from getting her ideas out to the public by NPR, Washington Post, New York Times, NBC, ABC, CBS, and all other Democrat leaning media sources because of the media’s TRANS GENDER ORTHODOXY. They have been ostracized by the Dem Party, and all left leaning Media, and Left leaning Social Media sources.

There should be no compromise from a Scientific viewpoint. The only way to compromise is to change Science.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I know you are trying to compromise and find middle ground so that this Phenomenon (really a huge problem) can be solved and everyone leaves happy. Well tonight I listened to a lifelong Democrat who is a female. She stated that there are scientifically Men and Women, not Trans Men and Trans Women (no middle ground).

She firther her stated that there are significant numbers of other Democrats that agree with her. However, she (and other Dems who agree) have been “banned” from getting her ideas out to the public by NPR, Washington Post, New York Times, NBC, ABC, CBS, and all other Democrat leaning media sources because of the media’s TRANS GENDER ORTHODOXY. They have been ostracized by the Dem Party, and all left leaning Media, and Left leaning Social Media sources.

There should be no compromise from a Scientific viewpoint. The only way to compromise is to change Science.
                                Could be wrong but I think he was joking that if it's four years, then they have burned their eligibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X