It's cold as f....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Actually, if it really got to -25 you probably got a decent hoarfrost which is an indication that the moisture was froze out of the air. That’s what makes the extreme cold up here tolerable, and even enjoyable. That, and I don’t wear any cotton. Cotton is a very poor insulator.
    Wool and down are under-rated. A couple more winters like this and fur will make a comeback.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      A couple more winters like this and fur will make a comeback.
      I really prefer clean shaven, a fresh wax is best.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Why don’t the leftist ladies wear beaver hats instead of ***** hats?

I take this back. I googled “woman’s beaver”. No one wants that on their head.
        Last edited by wufan; February 17, 2021, 12:48 PM.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Hoarfrost sounds like a hooker’s skin condition.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Wool and down are under-rated. A couple more winters like this and fur will make a comeback.
              As it should. A good fur ruff does wonders. I have a beaver trapper hat that works wonders at -40.

Wool blends are where it’s at. My hunting pants are a wool blend. Poly blends are good too. I wear fleece pajama pants and mil surplus silkies and lots of layers. And absolutely no cotton. Once it gets damp the cold cuts right through it.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Forgive me, I had to do it... :)

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Hoarfrost sounds like a hooker’s skin condition.
                  You're on fire this week!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You're on fire this week!
                    I can’t keep up... some good stuff around here; about the only thing keeping me sane.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ari Fleischer
                      @AriFleischer
                      “Be­tween 12am on 2/8 and 2/16, wind power plunged 93% while coal in­creased 47% and gas 450%, ac­cord­ing to the EIA. Yet the re­new­able in­dus­try and its me­dia mouth­pieces are tar­ring gas, coal and nu­clear be­cause they didn’t op­er­ate at 100%”

Comment

• Looks like parts of Texas have moved on to ROUND THREE of the snow.

Comment

• Not only do Texans not know how to drive in the stuff, they don't know where not to walk in the stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Ari Fleischer
                            @AriFleischer
                            “Be­tween 12am on 2/8 and 2/16, wind power plunged 93% while coal in­creased 47% and gas 450%, ac­cord­ing to the EIA. Yet the re­new­able in­dus­try and its me­dia mouth­pieces are tar­ring gas, coal and nu­clear be­cause they didn’t op­er­ate at 100%”
                            Root cause of our problem in Texas is that our esteemed republican leaders thought it was smart to not require power providers to weatherize their facilities. Thought it would save people money......they were penny wise and pound foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Root cause of our problem in Texas is that our esteemed republican leaders thought it was smart to not require power providers to weatherize their facilities. Thought it would save people money......they were penny wise and pound foolish.
                              Sure, that's the problem. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Sure, that's the problem. Lol!
                                If you knew how to read, you would know....get someone to read it to you, and ask them to bring a dictionary to help you when you hit a word that isn't in your obviously limited vocabulary.

Comment

Working...
                                X