Smith leaves the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOCKS10
    ...Just another thought, I actually hear people talking about WBB and what is going on, with the improvements.

There have been season ticket renewals, that weren't or hadn't renewed in a long time, at least for the JA era, that are coming back..

Just a thought
    As of right now there are less people at the games then I've ever seen before. Monday night there couldn't have been more then a few hundred in attendence although 1200+ tickets were sold.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
      Originally posted by SHOCKS10
      ...Just another thought, I actually hear people talking about WBB and what is going on, with the improvements.

There have been season ticket renewals, that weren't or hadn't renewed in a long time, at least for the JA era, that are coming back..

Just a thought
      As of right now there are less people at the games then I've ever seen before. Monday night there couldn't have been more then a few hundred in attendence although 1200+ tickets were sold.
      I think actual attendance is up a little from last year, but not a whole lot, but that's just a general observation.

Remember, that on Monday the men were also playing vs TCU which may have kept some people home or at the sports bars.

Comment

Working...
      X