Shox VS Flyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
    The Flyers played Oklahoma State yesterday afternoon. The Cowgirls pretty much ran the Flyers out of Stillwater winning 126-60.

I had not realized that the Flyers were playing there second game in about 24 hours. Just lends a little additional uncertainty as to what level of intensity the Flyers were able to bring to the court today.
    Oops... did you have to post that! :whistle:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I agree w/1972 that it can be tough to assess how an exhibition team may compare to Valley competition. Some of the highlights for me, though, had nothing to do with the play of the competition, though. Crisp passing, only 10 turnovers, AGGRESSIVE boxing out for rebounds...This is a team which is under-rated IMHO. With a little luck/lack of injuries, this team could end up in the middle of the MVC pack.

I was really excited to see Val Siemens' offensive punch, and Haleigh Lankster had a nice line: 8 pts, 3 rbs, 2 blks, 2 steals in 16 minutes.

oh yeah....Did you see that Coach Adams agreed with Ksooter about the team needing a new strength coach? She sounded very pleased w/the change on her pre-game comments on GoShockers.com. I know how much those comments by KSooter got everyone stirred up, but do you think Coach came to that conclusion on her own (i do.) or does she read Shockernet? Just having a little fun here. :goshocks: :D

Comment

Working...
      X