No announcement yet.

2017 Women's Basketball Preseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keitha Adams on the drive today with Bob and Jeff Lutz.

Tune in for Wichita sports talk, analysis and exclusive interviews. Stream, read and download KFH Radio 1240 / FM 97.5 from any device on Audacy.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      Will it be worth my time on Friday to take half a day off and go watch the Shockers Play at Creighton? Tickets are only $8 and I have plenty of time to use but will the ladies compete and make a game out of it!
      After looking at this game closer I think the Shockers have a shot at a win. Perhaps call this game a toss up going in. See my post about this game here.

Just keep in mind they are filling the arena with school kids so there will probably be a conitnous drone of high pitched decibels emanating from the kids in attendance throughout the game.

Comment

• DwShock
        DwShock commented
        Editing a comment
        I work in a school so that’s not a problem. FYI your link says i don’t have permission to view.

• 1972Shocker
        1972Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        I had started a new thread made a post about previewing the game succcesfully. Then I went back in to edit the post to add links to the game notes form the Wichita State and Creighton web sites and when I attempted to post the edited work I received a message that it had been identified as span.

I am thinking about changing my screen name from 1972Shocker to 1972Spammer.

• 1972Shocker
        1972Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        That post I linked to is now up so I think it should work.

piped in backround noise during practice yesterday

Comment

Working...
      X