2018 Lady Shockers Recruiting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Lady Shockers Recruiting!!

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/220590/queen-egbo

Queen Egbo is a 6'2 versatile big that is still available and has no schools on her list, and resides in Houston TX

Madison Williams out of Fort Worth TX is a 5'10 guard with huge motor and versatile skills for a combo guard, currently she has no set of schools she is focusing in on to visit. Would be great for the Shockers coaching staff to check in on her

Comment

Jordan Nixon is a 5'8 guard with some flair and aggressiveness out of Bronx New York, currently no schools on her list according to ESPN hoopgurlz. This young lady would be a huge addition IMO for the lady shockers going forward

Comment

Stephanie Spares, remember the name... Low-post performer with superb mobility, emerging offensive game; shot blocking presence; rebounds, initiates fast break; an elite post prospect with off-the-charts potential. Currently has no schools on list and not to mention she is 6'6!!! Really hope we can get in on this young lady and she could be a major contributor for the future

Comment

Semaj Smith, 6'5!! Post out of Long Beach California. Agile low-post performer brings interior footwork, soft touch in key; shot blocking presence; continues emergence as an elite center prospect in the class of 2018. Currently no schools on her list according to ESPN....would be very welcome presence as we will be competing against the lights of UConn and others, you need height and rebounding and she does both imo

Comment

Brooklyn Mitchell is my kinda guard, this young lady can play. She is a 5'7 point that plays in Louisiana, Jet-quick floor-leader with combo-game; breaks down defender, finishes plays in traffic; disruptive defender; a dynamic guard in the class of 2018. Currently no schools on her list according to ESPN, she would be a major leader for us down the road with us being in the Aac conference. Lady shockers need to recruit her pretty quickly before she blows up imo

Comment

Olivia Owens, a 6'4 post out of New York (
              Same as former Shocker Brittany Martin) that has major potential. Currently has no schools on list according to ESPN, Physical low-post performer with quick footwork, attacks in paint, draws contact and delivers in traffic; mobile in uptempo game; shot blocking presence, rebounds, outlets and initiates fast break. Hope we can get in the race and land this young lady

Comment

Rae Burrell at 6'1 could be the next Alex Harden, this young lady has some serious game. Athletic perimeter threat delivers off the dribble, finishes plays vs. contact; stretches the defense to the arc; mid-range game threat, quick off the dribble, active on glass. She would definitely be worth the visit and trying to get her to be a lady Shocker imo

Comment

Carmen Backes is a 6'0 Jack of all trades out of Minnesota, Versatile perimeter performer exploits mismatches, drives and finishes plays in traffic; executes in half-court scheme, mid-range game producer with deceptive quickness; a skilled prospect in the class of 2018. Is a diamond in the rough and I hope the lady shockers can get in a capitalize

Comment

Bttt

Comment

This thread is full of fake news. I keep coming here thinking I'll learn something about our women's basketball team and it is full of hopeful information but no real news. I wish that Mum would stop posting about players who we have no evidence of interest in the Shockers. It just turns out to be a waste of time.

Comment

Not fake news at all, these are young ladies that are available. This is a recruiting thread and basketball forum right?? You don't have to view it or read it, if anything I'm the one that trys to keep the women's basketball team and their operations relivent IMO. What is it to be upset about, this is a great opportunity to go after some good talent especially since we are in a new conference

Comment

Mattingly come on down!

Comment

Do you call your female sports teams Lady Shockers (like the Lady Vols at Tennessee) or did you just put that in the title to differentiate the thread title?

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                              Do you call your female sports teams Lady Shockers (like the Lady Vols at Tennessee) or did you just put that in the title to differentiate the thread title?
                              I call them the Lady Shocks or Lady Shockers sometimes just as a differentiator. Not an official part of the name for our female sports teams as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X