Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Originally posted by ksooter
    Maybe you are one of those people who would go and shake a any coach's hand and say good job, then turn around make hurtful remarks on this forum. The way you all see it that you are experts on every sport and coach at WSU. Which you either work in the athletic department and are leaking information that is private, or you have the place wire tapped, or you are taking to someone in the department that is leaking information to you, all that is questionable integrity and possible breaking of privacy laws. Maybe now you feel bad because you based your thoughts on assumptions, and newspaper articles. Who knows? But if someone sees things differently from all of you they are not credible, I don't think so. Maybe you need to open your eyes a little wider when you are making your observations of Shocker teams, instead of thinking of what is the good ole' network is doing with their money in SASO. It is also quite evident that WSU does reward loyalty from professors to whomever that works at WSU. If you don't think so, go and take a class from a professor that has worked at WSU for sometime. How does that work for you?
    1. I have been a strong supporter of Jane, both on this board and off it. Check my history of posting and I have usually been defending Jane on this forum against excessive attacks by those that don't like her.

That being said, as someone who has solidly been in Jane's camp, to act as though Jane's firing is unfair after 5 years with almost no success is crazy. Maybe you would have kept her, but that doesn't mean that Schaus didn't have a very strong case for letting her go. By acting like the coach of the last place team in the conference DESERVES to be retained, you lose all credibility.

The worst part about your posts is that it makes it all the harder for others to make a rational defense of Jane, because you make Jane's supporters look irrational.

2. What is the world are you talking about at the end of your post? The grammar is so odd that I can't make sense of the sentences and I have no idea what you are alluding to about professors at WSU.
    TMH....I was trying to figure out what ksooter was talking about as well. I just couldn't decipher it after reading all of his/her run-on paragraphs!

:wacko:

Comment

Working...
    X