No announcement yet.

Trouble again for Jody Adams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was an interesting read on her comments. She actually stated she would be supporting the team and university and possibly attend games while here.

I wonder if she takes another job next year how that could affect if she gets a severance/deal from WSU?

Comment

• She just needs to take her mean, controlling, narcissistic, can't-accept-responsibility-for anything-other-than-others-"misunderstanding"-her self and move on. It's time to rebuild our house on a healthy foundation, not a dysfunctional one.

Comment

• What did Jody pull in 250K?? I'll take the job for 125 and a bag of Taco Shop burritos! I'll even trim my fro so the fans in the front row can see the game.
        I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

• Maybe I don't know enough about Jody Adams, but this seems like an odd landing spot.

Comment

• I'm sure you didn't mean anything but this story sounds like J B-A is trying to reclaim her reputation. This move more likely shows humility in the fact that Jody doesn't consider herself too good to work as an Asst. Coach at the high school level, and it is not a negative sign of trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
              I'm sure you didn't mean anything but this story sounds like J B-A is trying to reclaim her reputation. This move more likely shows humility in the fact that Jody doesn't consider herself too good to work as an Asst. Coach at the high school level, and it is not a negative sign of trouble.
              It was the most recent Jody Adams thread I could locate. I was surprised to see her stay here and surprised she took add high school assistant position. I would have thought she could would have ended up in D1 somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                It was the most recent Jody Adams thread I could locate. I was surprised to see her stay here and surprised she took add high school assistant position. I would have thought she could would have ended up in D1 somewhere.
                Has to be a move to reestablish her reputation
                "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Comment

• Derby is going to be pretty good

Comment

Her husband is from here (I think) and employed here. They purchased a home, have friends and built in support, and she is probably being paid for this year. Whatever her emotional state as the Head Coach at WSU, and whatever her reputation here is on a social media outlet (it is a slanted view from what we hear, mostly in the newspapers and from players who didn't relate to her), I know a couple of her friends who claim her, and believe in her. She needs to move at the right time (if ever). Who knows. She may never leave and I wish her well.

Comment

Keep in mind it has been about a year ago that Jody Adams-Birch married. So any moves she makes involves more than just her carreer. I'm sure she received a healthy buy-out settlement from Wichita State so finances are probably not an issue for her right now. Whether or not she feels she needs to reclaim her reputations is hard to say. Perhaps she just wants to stay busy and stay in the game in some way shape or form. If this is her 1st step back to better things for her than I wish her well. If she can successfully resurrect her college coaching career than more power to her. Whether are not that is her motivation in taking this job is hard to know for sure.

The split with Jody was reported as being amicable and I haven't seen anything to indicate that is not the case. I have to give Jody a lot of credit for handling her departure from Wichita State with class. Again, I wish her well.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 20, 2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X