No announcement yet.

Lady shox to hold walk on tryouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the St. Louis area tonight. Did not make Shocker Madness this year. I was hoping for a report myself.

Comment

I am a jerk. I didn't stay :(

I did feel super bad leaving though, so at least there's that

Comment

It's too bad we don't have @DJ06Shocker: 's expertise to draw upon. :(

Scroll down a bit and get Sully's report on the women's scrimmage. Coach Adams is quite high on Harden, even not afraid to say use the AA word. Interesting that they are going to Arizona for their private scrimmage. Should be a good test.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...le2925316.html
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

There is a reason the guys the woman played against aren't scholarship players elsewhere... that said... The scrimmage was ten minutes. They did stop the clock for free throws.
          I believe the lady shox only played 9. Stoval didn't dress. The girls, especially Jamillah and Alex turned the boys practice squad over quite a few times. Michaela Dapprich his 1 three, but I know she missed one or two as well. Alie didn't take any shots of the outside. Gonna need her and Michaela too shoot well from 3 if we are going to stretch defenses this year.
          Alex played point most of the time. Kayla White did see some time there late in the game. Kayla had one nice drive for a basket, and another layup off a turnover late. Jaleesa Chapel missed her one jumper badly. I really can't remember much of Kelsey or Moriah, I was trying to corral a 6 year old and a 15 month old. The new big girl played very briefly. I know at one point she entered he game and subbed right back out at the next dead ball.
          Our starting 5 was, 1- alex 2-jamillah 3-alie 4-michaella 5-kelsey. Not sure what we can expect to get from the bench. I'd assume Kayla to be 1st guard off the bench. Not sure if Moriah or Martin is the first big. I could see a point where we have to go small and have alie guard a 4 as well. Could be an interesting year while we see who develops.

Comment

Working...
          X