Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF jim pulls the metaphorical trigger.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Bad

Originally posted by BCSCat
    Thanks for the correction Saul.
    Why would those coaches want to step down to the level of Valley women's play? It's horrible!
    I agree the MVC is relatively weak this year especially the bottom 5 or 6 teams.

Big XII Champ K-State played one MVC team this year.

Creighton 69 - K-State 62 in Omaha.

Comment

Point taken but we all know that was far and away the low point for the 'Cats.

Comment

Re: My Bad

Thanks for the correction Saul.
        Why would those coaches want to step down to the level of Valley women's play? It's horrible!
        It is Division 1. You get more scholarships to offer, better facilities, more $$$, etc.

Comment

Point taken but we all know that was far and away the low point for the 'Cats.
          Good luck to the Lady 'Cats in this year's NCAA. Looks like you have plenty returning for next year also.

Comment

Hey you purple ^&$&(^*^, think this team can avoid the flop of past years teams?

Comment

Thanks 1972. They will struggle against tall athletic teams so matchups will be very important. If they play well I believe it will be a good NCAA for them.

Boyshocker - you do realize 4 of the 5 starters for the 'Cats are native Kansans don't you? Two from McPherson, one each from Sublette and Andover. Thanks for the nice comments about your fellow Kansans.

Comment

while boy might have been 'over the yop', he didn't disparage the girls or where they were from...but...kincaid starts?are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
                  Hey you purple ^&$&(^*^, think this team can avoid the flop of past years teams?

Comment

A little sensitive aren't we? The previous teams were full of ks. girls also. I think it might have more to do with coaching than the players. Can you shed some light on why KW, one the most athletic females ever in our state has been blackballed from the program. Did she dare to speak her mind?
                    I would not be suprised if both kitty teams under achieve next week.

By the way Molly, I agree and by doing so does not take away that she is a nice kid.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
                      A little sensitive aren't we? The previous teams were full of ks. girls also. I think it might have more to do with coaching than the players. Can you shed some light on why KW, one the most athletic females ever in our state has been blackballed from the program. Did she dare to speak her mind?
                      I would not be suprised if both kitty teams under achieve next week.

By the way Molly, I agree and by doing so does not take away that she is a nice kid.
                      I just don't think anyone really cares if you are reduced to talking smack on a womens basketball team.

Comment

Know one cares but you have answered me twice already,hmmm.
                        What is trashy about stating facts? Maybe things will work out and Jane gets fired and heads north to help Patterson win a NC. That would be remarkable because the last ten asst. who have been up there the last four years couldn't do it.
                        By the way...
                        KSU women have only played in the finals of the Big 12 tourney one time and lost. Since 01 have won a second round ncaa game only once. I don't think a lack of talent was the problem.

Comment

Well, tomorrow, I believe, is their last conference game, and the tournament ends on the 16th of March, so I expect Jim Schaus to make a announcment on the 17th of March......Pull the trigger, Jim ... just pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            Well, tomorrow, I believe, is their last conference game, and the tournament ends on the 16th of March, so I expect Jim Schaus to make a announcment on the 17th of March......Pull the trigger, Jim ... just pull the trigger.
                            He should do the same to her as he did to Smithson. After the first (and final) mvc tournament game, they will return to Wichita for a late night meeting. Then there will be a presser the next day where she says that she is stepping down as head coach. A media frenzy (probably not) ensues and then the search is on. Although I'm pretty sure he already had the replacement in mind before he let Randy go.

Comment

rr- that would make for a very nice St. Pattys day!

Comment

Ouch, couldn't even wait for the big dance.

Comment

Working...
                                X