No announcement yet.

Shocker SB at North Texas Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A softball pitcher is usually good for about twice through the lineup at which time, a good bullpen can throw one time through. IE, NT leads off the bottom of the fifth with a triple and a home run. Game tied at 6. #dotheshockshaveabullpen

Comment

Ouch, let that one get away. Not many softball teams score nine runs and don't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hovpen View Post
        Ya but you would think that even without comparing WSU and Northern Ill.
        And Heaven forbid you admit he might be right. ;)

Comment

I think this was a positive weekend for the Shox. Pretty good showing over all.

Comment

Originally posted by luvthoseshox View Post
            And Heaven forbid you admit he might be right. ;)
            Heaven has nothing to do with it and you know darn well that will never happen :)
            Can't we have a shocker discussion on here without bringing this obsession up?
            Or perhaps he could start a "bash the stangs" thread.
            For the moment, I prefer to "support the shocks"
            At least as long as they are using our Kansas product.

Comment

Hovpen, my intention was not to bash anybody. I am just a die hard WSU fan that gets a little too bent out of shape when people disrespect the Shockers. With that in mind, don't ever get me started on the KU basketball fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Quick Pitch View Post
                Hovpen, my intention was not to bash anybody. I am just a die hard WSU fan that gets a little too bent out of shape when people disrespect the Shockers. With that in mind, don't ever get me started on the KU basketball fans.
                Ok, I won't. : But you probably better not go read any of the current baseball forum....I mean if you get upset about disrespecting the shockers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hovpen View Post
                  Ok, I won't. : But you probably better not go read any of the current baseball forum....I mean if you get upset about disrespecting the shockers.
                  @Hovpen:, I usually like your takes, but not this time. I believe there is a huge difference between disrespecting a WSU program and deep concern for a WSU program whose once proud stature is sliding into the abyss and the causes for it.

Comment

The Sports in Brief section of this morning's paper notes that Sydney Stuever (.636 for the tournament, triple and home run) and Hayley Temple (.467 with two doubles) were named to the all-tournament team at North Texas.

It also notes that the Shockers will be in Tempe later this week. This will come as some surprise to Arizona State as they are planning to host Central Connecticut this weekend. Actually, the Shockers do not play this weekend, but will be in Tempe the following week.

Comment

Brittney Osborn was previously omitted, but also named to the all-tournament team. http://bit.ly/xP2weN

Comment

Working...
                      X