No announcement yet.

Alie Decker and Michaela Dapprich - WBB signees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=mumdaddy316;294760]Well here are stats on decker........[url]http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/jVO0rTeVCEaLSC69bUuw6Q/girls-basketball-winter-10-11/stats-alie-decker.

Those are stats from last year. Anything for this year?

Comment

Couldn't find anything other than that for either of the 2 ladies....

Comment

This is a test post, so OTWHC can practice her(?) new-found skill of replying to a post. :)

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
          Any news on how these two recruits are doing this year and if Coach Adams and company are looking to add more??
          You might periodically check their local newspapers, the Edmond Sun for Alie and the Springfield News-Leader or Branson Tri-Lakes News for Michaela, for game reports and anything else that might appear.

I wonder if Molly and Michaela have ever played against each other? Or with each other in AAU ball?

Comment

Michaela is legally blind in one eye.

Michaela Dapprich #55
            Height: 5'10"
            Position: G/F
            Hometown: Branson
            High School: Branson High School
            GPA: 3.68

Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 3, 2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• The Missouri Dream Team 2012's began the summer with a standout accomplishment of taking first place at the Arkansas State Championship in Springdale, Arkansas. At the Battle of the Border they were able to finish out the tournament with only one loss. At the Music City Madness the team made it to the finals in the elite eight of the platinum division with a strong start with a win against the AAU Tennessee Glory team, once more with only one loss to take home for the tournament with a final 5th place finish. With over 50 coaches courtside they displayed their skills and hard work. But the season's top accomplishment was making it to the Sweet Sixteen at AAU Nationals in the Division 1 and finishing with 12th place out of 65 teams.

Comment

Girls basketball: Strong fourth quarter lifts No. 2-ranked Midwest City past No. 4 Edmond Memorial

Jasmine Gaddis scores eight of her team-high 12 points in the fourth quarter for the Bombers.

BY JASON KERSEY AND SCOTT WRIGHT, Staff Writers Oklahoman
                0 Published: February 1, 2012

Midwest City downs Edmond Memorial
                An 8-0 run to open the fourth quarter turned out to be the difference in No. 2 Midwest City’s 50-43 win over No. 4 Edmond Memorial on Tuesday.

Midwest City’s Ashley Clark had 11 points, and Adrianna White had 10. Alie Decker led Edmond Memorial with 19 points.

Read more:
                http://newsok.com/article/3645277#ixzz1lN7EkmQz
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 3, 2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Kind of dated and not a lot to see but shows Alie hitting a game winning trey as a sophomore against Norman North.
                  Get the day’s top news, weather and sports from Oklahoma City and around the state. With the best in Oklahoma news, KOCO 5 News has you covered.

Comment

[QUOTE=flyingMoose;295035]This is a test post, so OTWHC can practice her(?) new-found skill of replying to a post. :)[/QUOTE
                    I'm a he and my grey hair and belly shows this tall tree has a lot of rings.]

Comment

[QUOTE=oldtimewomen's hoopcoach;295133][QUOTE=flyingMoose;295035]This is a test post, so OTWHC can practice her(?) new-found skill of replying to a post. :)[/QUOTE
                      I'm a he and my grey hair and belly shows this tall tree has a lot of rings.][/QUOTE
                      Obviously, I'm still not doing this correctly. I'll print the instructions and try again.]

Comment

How are these girls doing this year??

Comment

Working...
                        X