Going out on a limb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldtimewomen's hoopcoach
    Perhaps I'm not going too far out on the limb. Let's get to the finals :yahoo:
    :clap:

Comment

Actually we may not play Missouri State. With Creighton losing today and with UNI up in Illinois State by 26 with 6:00 left in their game it looks like we heading for a 3-way ties for second between MSU, CU and ILS.

Not sure how the seeding is going to work out. We could play any one of those 3 teams in the quarters.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Box Score is correct? It shows Henderson being 0-1 from the field in 0 minutes of play. If that's the case, it would be her first game of the season.

Comment

Wouldn't be ironic....ah, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
            Does anyone know if the Box Score is correct? It shows Henderson being 0-1 from the field in 0 minutes of play. If that's the case, it would be her first game of the season.

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...CLID=205109580
            That also shows up in the Shocker statistics. However, I find it hard to believe that is correct. I don't see burning a year of elibibility for 1 minute in the last regular season game of the year. Just can't be right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

That also shows up in the Shocker statistics. However, I find it hard to believe that is correct. I don't see burning a year of elibibility for 1 minute in the last regular season game of the year. Just can't be right.
              And this has shown up in other box scores occasionally.

Comment

Shocks will face Creighton in Quarterfinal round of the MVC Tournament next Friday.

Shocks lost to Creighton in Omaha by 2 in ovetime and beat the Bluejays at home by 9. So this may not be too bad of a match-up for the Shocks.

Seeds are:
                1. UNI (17-1)
                2. ILS (12-6)
                3. MSU (12-6)
                4. CU (12-6)
                5. WSU (10-8)
                6. DU (9-9)
                7. INS (8-10)
                8. BU (7-11)
                9. EU (3-15)
                10. SIU (0-18)

Comment

It is not correct. Henderson still has her redshirt.
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

The Play-by-Play shows her missing a layup at the 17:50 mark of the second half.

Who started the second half? The Play-by-Play doesn't show her being subbed in.

Comment

The Play-by-Play shows her missing a layup at the 17:50 mark of the second half.

Who started the second half? The Play-by-Play doesn't show her being subbed in.
                      I was at the game. Diamond and Dawkins were our point guards as they have been all season. Henderson didn't play. Box Score correctly lists her at 0 minutes. Play-by-play and 0 for 1 attribution is an error.
                      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Crystal is a true red shirt. She practices with the team and does well. Kelsey will probably get a medical exemption. Next year they will help a team that returns all but Morgan and they add a couple of good recruits. Finish strong this year and we're on our way!

Comment

Working...
                        X