• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyshocker
    I predict we are in and headed to Nebraska
    iowa state
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

UNI vs WSU in the sweet 16 for round 4 :)

Comment

Can we beat St. Louis?
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

The 2009 NCAA Division I Volleyball Selection Show is on Sunday the 29th of November at 3:00 pm ET (Approx) on ESPN News. This could get very interesting on how they will seed teams. http:

Comment

Pack your bags for Ames this year. WSU (25-6) vs. St. Louis (24-7) on Friday.

Should be a good one.

UNI travels to Lincoln, and plays a very winnable match vs. Washington State, also on Friday.

No other Valley schools got invites.

Comment

OU, Louisville, Rice get in.

All Shocker victims.

Comment

Are we the 2 or 3 seed?

Comment

The drive to Iowa State is easy. Go East on the turnpike to Ames and take a left. It is an easy 7 hours.

Comment

Shockers and UNI get in big 12 tournament.
                    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
                      While unlikely, it is not totally out of the realm of possibility. I think UNI in particular has a good shot of moving on.

Shocks are capable, but will have to catch a little lightning in a bottle and play their best VB of the year and/or hope they catch their opponents on an off day.

Shocks vs the Billikens should be a very competitive match.

:goshocks:

Comment

Does this appear to be the most winnable regional that the Shocks have been put in since Lamb has been here?

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                          Are we the 2 or 3 seed?
                          Based on the way the NCAA normally places the teams in the various slots in the bracket, both the Shocks and UNI are 3 seeds at Ames and Lincoln, respectively. Only by the colors of the jerseys will we know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                            Originally posted by dregn
                            While unlikely, it is not totally out of the realm of possibility. I think UNI in particular has a good shot of moving on.

Shocks are capable, but will have to catch a little lightning in a bottle and play their best VB of the year and/or hope they catch their opponents on an off day.

Shocks vs the Billikens should be a very competitive match.

No doubt unlikely, but still fun to think about several days out from the 1st round

Comment

:yahoo:

:good:

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose
                                Originally posted by shocks02
                                Are we the 2 or 3 seed?
                                Based on the way the NCAA normally places the teams in the various slots in the bracket, both the Shocks and UNI are 3 seeds at Ames and Lincoln, respectively. Only by the colors of the jerseys will we know for sure.
                                Not sure that is even definitive. They only really seed the Top 16 teams. If you are playing one of those teams you know you are effectively a #4 seed in your regional. Beyond that it is not really relevant who is seeded 2 or 3. Who knows how they assign who wears what uniforms. They may just flip a coin. In any case, whether you are a 2 or 3 is of no real significance. I'm just pleased the Shocks are moving on.

Congrats to Lambo and the Lady Shocks. Let's keep our 1st round record perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X