No announcement yet.

ncaa info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a list of the selection committe anywhere? I'd like to give them a piece of my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
      Is there a list of the selection committe anywhere? I'd like to give them a piece of my mind.
      NCAA volleyball is not organized enough to come up with that information and make it viewable for public.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Actually the list is posted in some thread on volleytalk. I can't remember which thread but I'll post a link if I stumble across it again.
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

But, hey, we are not the only ones suffering from paranoia. :)

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
            Actually the list is posted in some thread on volleytalk. I can't remember which thread but I'll post a link if I stumble across it again.
            That was kinda my whole point. It takes a fansite to deliver the info. The NCAA volleyball page sure doesn't provide it.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on here, and didn't want to make own thread as its a bit premature, but I would not want to be Penn St. or Stanford traveling to Omaha to play Nebraska or Wichita State.

I think we could compete with NU for number of fans attending (I hope), especially as it would mean we were in the final four.

Comment

Working...
              X