No announcement yet.

2008 MVC Post-Season Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think MEH connected well with our hitters. I don't know whose fault this was but I hope it is corrected.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I was listening via internet from Dallas, and the perception I got from listening to Woodward was that we were a step slow responding to the MSU hitters' attacks.

Comment

Monster, guts or stupidity? Old time coach here, stats are nice to tell me what we have done, but sometimes there is a feel for something. I just think the MS coach got it right this time.

Comment

I told you that it was your right. I'm glad that you can tell what the coach did wrong by reading a story. I'm sure that you know a lot but in the past 5 (100+victories) years, CL must have done a little of game planning on stats and also used his gut sometimes. He may have not done a good job this time but upsets happen a lot in volleyball. It's difficult to be perfect. You can call him stupid but I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Monster, I was replying to your post. Did it take guts to critize or stupidity, not calling the coach stupid.

Comment

Working...
            X