No announcement yet.

Shocks vs SIU & E-ville (Senior Night)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spangler-- Lamb took out MEH and had Granville in the setting position.. it just so happened that on the first play Granville took the dig so the middle (ST) stepped in to set.

I was overjoyed to watch Angela step back in and play a great solid game. I hope it gave her a huge boost in confidence and I hope it made Coach Lamb consider who he actually is sitting on the bench.

I guess I can't criticize much towards a team that is undefeated eh?

PS- Did anyone else notice the Latvian from Evansville was a former K-State Wildcat? See? In a small way we did beat the 'Cats last night...

What a great weekend, Shocks win, HUSKERS win... could it get any better?

VALLEY CHAMPIONSHIP and BERTH TO SWEET SIXTEEN would be great..
    HINT HINT..

:goshocks: :yahoo: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :posterwsu: :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Are you in the ICT Fever? I didn't realize they allowed locals to purchase ShockerVision....perhaps it's just for non-basketball events....I've always thought there should be no restrictions for anyone that wanted to buy...I don't there is anyone that would want to watch even men's basketball games on their computer vs being there in person. For instance I know I would buy it if available 1) to support the product and 2) just in case I couldn't make a game I know I could catch it.
      Sub is right. I'm currently in the NYC area (notation just below the tagline.. :D ). I was a season ticket holder for 5 years. Me and my dad split the tix. So now I'm confined to Shockervision for EVERYTHING!! As far as I know, the blackout is still in effect. However, there are a few things that you can see without the blackout. Everything is listed premium for the subscribers, but I did notice Shocker Madness wasn't premium, so I imagine if you weren't able to attend you could catch it even from the Wichita area.

I do agree with you that it should be unblocked for Wichita...IF.. the sellouts continue. However, now that we've lost a few season ticket holders, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan132
        Spangler-- Lamb took out MEH and had Granville in the setting position.. it just so happened that on the first play Granville took the dig so the middle (ST) stepped in to set.:
        That's what they want you to think. Just think how surprised Nebraska will be when we have Stephanie setting; imagine the dumps available to a 6'5" S. (I know; you wanted to be a spoilsport. ;-) :lol: )
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
        X