Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock10
    MSU beat UNI 3-1
    WOW!!! Did MSU play that well or was UNI just too tired? A little more breathing room for the Shox.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It gives us breathing room to win the conference regular season, but I don't think it provides breathing room for the Shockers to reach their ultimate goals.

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus
        Tonight was my first time at a WSU Volleyball match. I have to say I am completely hooked. That match was unbelievable. Those ladies played their hearts out (on both sides). I thought that the crowd was absolutely amazing especially during our amazing run in the 4th set. The crowd was louder during that run tonight than at time last year during basketball games. I will be back tomorrow night.
        RDB, you get my vote for post of the week. I must say your reaction is not all that uncommon from Shocker Volleyball newbies.

Question: How did the speed of the game and the athleticism of the players compare to what you expected to see coming in?

Comment

UNI replay tonight at 7:00 p.m. on Kansas 22.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

I predict the Shocks will win a thrilling come from behind victory.

Comment

Working...
          X