Shockers vs Northern Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers vs Northern Iowa

When you look at the overall statistics there is very little, if anything, to chose between the Shockers and Northern Iowa.

So what will make the difference in Friday's match between the Shocks and UNI.

It might just boil down to a huge, energetic and supportive crowd.

So let's bring down the curtain on the east side of the arena and give the Shocks the little added boost they may need to maintain their undefeated season and their #14 national ranking.

:goshocks:

I'll be there, with at least one extra person...going to do my best to make every game here on out too

Comment

In the most recent NCAA volleyball RPI, released Oct. 13, UNI is ranked 24th in the nation. Wichita State, is right behind the Panthers at #26. UNI has a pair of top 35 wins this year, over Clemson (22) and Iowa State (35), while both its losses are to top 15 RPI teams in Saint Louis (12) and Kansas State (13).

Again calling all Shocker fans to bring their A game to the Chuck on Friday. (Remember it's 2 for 1 night on Friday).

Comment

I have my 4 plus 12 newbies and I am in a FOUL mood.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
          In the most recent NCAA volleyball RPI, released Oct. 13, UNI is ranked 24th in the nation. Wichita State, is right behind the Panthers at #26. UNI has a pair of top 35 wins this year, over Clemson (22) and Iowa State (35), while both its losses are to top 15 RPI teams in Saint Louis (12) and Kansas State (13).

Again calling all Shocker fans to bring their A game to the Chuck on Friday. (Remember it's 2 for 1 night on Friday).
          Too bad that isn't beer at the concession stand as well. :) Darn...they don't sell beer.

Comment

GO Shox! I'm in Houston, but I will be cheering you gals on.

Comment

I'm up to 8 + 15 newbies and now I'm reaaaaallllllyyyy anggggreeee.

Comment

Im making it out to make first volleyball game this season, with a couple others
                :wsu_posters:
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'm new to the board but been to almost every shocker game for the last 3-4 years! Good luck tonight ladies!! I'll be there for sure!

:goshocks: :yahoo:

Comment

I'll be there with my brothers family once again and a few others that have season tix as well. Can't wait.

And 132, welcome aboard.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Game

Tied up 2 sets to 2. The Shox just came back from a 10-15 deficit to win set #4 to tie it up. They won set #4 by around 25-16, too! Amanda Backes was huge during their rally

Comment

Definately came alive in the end of the 4th set and hopefully they'll be able to finish out the 5th set!!!
                        Shox-4-Life

Comment

This game 5 is intense.

Comment

Ok. They won in 5. Whew!

Comment

Shocks WIN the match!!!! I wasnt able to make it to the match but what a great one to listen to!!
                              Shox-4-Life

Comment

Working...
                              X