X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Carter Promoted

WSU Volleyball Assistant Coach Sean Carter has been promoted to Associate Head Coach by Lambo.

Lambo has some very nice things to say abut Coach Carter.

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2017/...ead-coach.aspx

Congratulations to Sean.

It's been a pretty good week for Coach Carter.

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2017/...d-by-avca.aspx

Comment

Wow. I loved the movie about Coach Carter. He really changed those boys from the rough neighborhoods. He will be good on our staff leading our ladies down the right path. Man I am so proud to be associated with a stand up guy like Coach Carter

-Uncle Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
        Wow. I loved the movie about Coach Carter. He really changed those boys from the rough neighborhoods. He will be good on our staff leading our ladies down the right path. Man I am so proud to be associated with a stand up guy like Coach Carter

-Uncle Mike
        Can we please ban this troll now?
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Hope we can keep him around for a couple of years as we make the change to the new league. There are 6-7 seniors on next falls team, recruiting is going to need to hit the mark a little better than the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
            Hope we can keep him around for a couple of years as we make the change to the new league. There are 6-7 seniors on next falls team, recruiting is going to need to hit the mark a little better than the last few years.
            Who dat? Uncle Mike or Coach Carter?

Happy Friday, everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X