Coach Carter Promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Carter Promoted

WSU Volleyball Assistant Coach Sean Carter has been promoted to Associate Head Coach by Lambo.

Lambo has some very nice things to say abut Coach Carter.

WICHITA, Kan. – Wichita State volleyball Head Coach Chris Lamb has announced that Assistant Coach Sean Carter has been promoted to Associate Head Coach.

Congratulations to Sean. :encouragement:

It's been a pretty good week for Coach Carter.

WICHITA, Kan. – Wichita State volleyball Associate Head Coach Sean Carter has been named a recipient of the American Volleyball Coaches Association 2017 Thirty Under 30 Award.

Comment

Wow. I loved the movie about Coach Carter. He really changed those boys from the rough neighborhoods. He will be good on our staff leading our ladies down the right path. Man I am so proud to be associated with a stand up guy like Coach Carter

-Uncle Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
        Wow. I loved the movie about Coach Carter. He really changed those boys from the rough neighborhoods. He will be good on our staff leading our ladies down the right path. Man I am so proud to be associated with a stand up guy like Coach Carter

-Uncle Mike
        Can we please ban this troll now?
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Hope we can keep him around for a couple of years as we make the change to the new league. There are 6-7 seniors on next falls team, recruiting is going to need to hit the mark a little better than the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
            Hope we can keep him around for a couple of years as we make the change to the new league. There are 6-7 seniors on next falls team, recruiting is going to need to hit the mark a little better than the last few years.
            Who dat? Uncle Mike or Coach Carter? :)

Happy Friday, everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X