X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
    Set 2

Shockers 21-25 Creighton

We hit .158 v .381. We are not getting the normal production out of the middles. For the match, Abbie 3-2-8 for .125 and Katy is 1-1-5 for .000.
    I don't think Emily is setting Abbie, and it shows. If that's the case, I understand the thought process but I think I'd change it. Emily to Abbie is as good as it gets.

I'm not giving up on Katy, but we need to find another middle and we can't set Larson 3 times as often as Lehman and beat anyone good. Sorry, it's just not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Am I following this correctly? Peare is in with Abbie and Emily is in with Katy?
      I think not. The subs read "Emily, Katy, Abbie, Regan." I think that means Emily is in for Katy and Abbie is in for Regan.

When you see the starters for Set 3, Emily and Abbie are in.

Comment

Another bad set in the making - we are ahead 5-1.

Comment

Abbie and Emily are together to start the 3rd. 5-1 Shocks and Abbie has 2 kills so far. Imagine that.

3 kills, 6-3 now.

Comment

8-3 timeout Creighton. Looks like we went big to start the 2nd. Koon, Heibert, Raudsepp, Brown, Lehman, Larson and Citiva as the libero.

Comment

11-4 Shocks when we rotate Peare Dudzinski in and Heibert Lehman out. Let's see how it goes.

Comment

15-6 Shocks and cu runs off 2 straight prompting a Lambo timeout. Big time in the 3rd set for this team. They need some success.

Comment

Our timeout when 15-6 becomes 15-8.

Comment

Sheesh.....Lambo brings Heibert and we have 2 setters in .....reaching? Now 15-12. It would appear everyone is panicking.

Comment

I know Creighton is good, and I'm not saying we're terrible. But we're shooting ourselves in the foot a lot more than getting beat by a superior team right now.

8 straight points now.....gfd.

Comment

With Emily in, we're done seeing Dudzinski for awhile it seems.

Comment

Thank goodness, Shocks run off 3 straight forcing the jays last timeout. 18-14 Shocks.

We're going to have to find a way when Abbie isn't in. We haven't, as of yet, and it's not close either.

Comment

The fact that the audio feed works a lot more during timeouts is annoying. If it was only during timeouts, I'd get the fact there's problems on Mike's end, but it's not only that.

Raudsepp and Lehman are playing well. 20-16 Shocks.

Comment

Regan subs back for a service error and two bad sets. Those could be from bad passes. Still ahead 21-20 at that point.

Comment

I'm wrong on the subs. Back to Peare and Dudz in.

Wow.

Obviously a HUGE time right now.

Immediate errors....sickening.

21-17, 21-18, 21-19, 21-20.

FINALLY a point!

22-20.

Alex rotates in.

21-22 when Brown gets blocked.

KATY gets a KILL!!!!!

21-23 Shocks.

Block by Katy and Alex!!!!!!

21-24