Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
    Few takes from vb101..
    If you have never been you need to get there. I know this has been said before but it is a really great time.
    We hear that the man who had the medical issue in the food line is recuperating, scary for everyone around when that happened.
    Hear a lot about the 6-2 but it seems the 5-1 is our go to and a strength. I can see us going to it when Emily needs a rest.
    Freshman middle,(with the long black hair) showed some very good plays...could she possibly help this year?
    Looking forward to a great year!

If you're referring to Abbey Pugh, then yes, I concur. I also thought Alex Koon showed promise, although she needs to adjust to a faster pace (and get faster herself).

Comment

Few takes from vb101..

Comment

Few takes from vb101..
        If you have never been you need to get there. I know this has been said before but it is a really great time.
        We hear that the man who had the medical issue in the food line is recuperating, scary for everyone around when that happened.
        Hear a lot about the 6-2 but it seems the 5-1 is our go to and a strength. I can see us going to it when Emily needs a rest.
        Freshman middle,(with the long black hair) showed some very good plays...could she possibly help this year?
        Looking forward to a great year!
        Here's another GREAT perk about attending 101 (as if you needed one other than hanging out with this incredible group).....the silent auction items.

There's ALWAYS some great basketball items. There was a Fred and Ron pic that I promise you would have gone for 250-500 at the basketball auction. It was had for maybe 120.

A GREAT picture of last year's senior class went for like 100. That's another 3-500 in May. Bargains galore.

Comment

Working...
        X