2014 NCAA Volleyball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NCAA Volleyball Tournament

For the curious, free live streaming of Illinois State's first round match with Marquette beginning at 5pm today, Thursday, can be found here .

For the even more curious, links to all the first and second round matches can be found here.

Is there some trick to getting the online video stream? I've got the live stats and the audio stream from the Redbirds website but not live video stream from the Wisconsin website. Is there some sort of registration required?

ILS leading 15-12 in Set 1.

Comment

Finally got video near the end of Set 1.

Comment

Marquette wins Set 1 by 25-23.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Finally got video near the end of Set 1.
          I had the same issue with the same resolution of the problem.

Comment

Marquette takes the second set, 25-19. The Redbirds have no answer for Autumn Bailey who has half of the Marquette kills with a 16-2-34/.412 line.

Comment

The Redbirds hang on to take set three, 25-22. The Golden Eagles lead 2-1.

Comment

Where have we seen this before. From 20-20, the Redbirds ease to a 25-22 win in the fourth set.

Comment

Redbirds send it to a 5th set with a 25-22 win in Set 4.

I have to say that I am less than impressed to say the least with the color commentator working this game.

Hopefully, the announcer and commentator won't be too devastated if Illinois State manages to win this match.

Comment

Win or lose you really have to like this Illinois State team. They just do not give up.

The Redbirds rally from a 5-10 deficit to tie the 5th set at 10-10.

Comment

Illinois State wins it 15-13.

The Redbirds did what this Redbird team does. The have an intangible thing going on that is hard to measure except in the win-loss column. Maybe it's just a matter of being an experienced Senior laden team but they get it done.

Congratulations to the Redbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Illinois State wins it 15-13.
                        The magic continues. From 13-13, the Redbirds get the last two points. Coming back from 5-10. Wow!!

They will almost surely play Wisconsin, the #4 national seed and host team, in the next round.

Comment

I can't believe it's NCAA Volleyball Tournament time already... where does the time go?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            I can't believe it's NCAA Volleyball Tournament time already... where does the time go?
                            I do miss the Shockers not being a part of the festivities. Hopefully, the hiatus proves to be a short one.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
                              The magic continues. From 13-13, the Redbirds get the last two points. Coming back from 5-10. Wow!!

They will almost surely play Wisconsin, the #4 national seed and host team, in the next round.
                              Did you have any trouble with the audio coming and going during the match?

Comment

Working...
                              X