No announcement yet.

Win or Go Home Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25-19. Trees were a little better at the end there but still it wasn't in doubt. Going into the break.

Comment

Need to work a little bit on our killer instinct.

Comment

Shocks with their typical slow 3rd set start.

Comment

Lambo very prophetic in between sets when he said he felt the Trees had a lot more to offer. I guess the girls didn't listen so well.

Trees 9-6

Comment

Shocks on a run up 12-11 now.

Comment

18-15 Shocks.

Comment

"Get the hammer and nails out, and put the shingles on that roof."

He's a hoot!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
                  "Get the hammer and nails out, and put the shingles on that roof."

He's a hoot!
                  Vetoed!

20-19 Shocks, but timeout Shocks with ISU closing.

Comment

25-20 Shocks sweep. UNI up next. 12th straight 20 win season.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      25-20 Shocks sweep. UNI up next. 12th straight 20 win season.
                      .353. v .160
                      Mash 14-1-32 for .406
                      Ashlyn 12-2-27 for .370

Comment

I'm of the opinion that playing on Thursday in the Valley Tournament is not a particular disadvantage as long as you take care of business and avoid and energy-sapping 4 or 5 set marathon. Mission accomplished by the Shocks.

So they head into their very tough match with UNI tomorrow evening with a nice warm-up in UNI's house in the bag.

Nice to get that 20th win for the 12th consecutive year but the big prize is to secure a 7th consecutive trip to the dance.

:poster_shocks:

Comment

Excited for this evening's big match. Let's go ladies!

Comment

I am as well. I have no feeling about the match. I think WSU is playing better, and certainly we're scoring better of late. Ability to put the ball down is huge against the Panthers.

That being said, they have to be in our heads. We've hardly beaten them the last 4 or 5 seasons it seems. As tough and defensive as UNI is, I think it's imperative that WSU start strong. Winning the first set and sending a message that you're going to have to grind like never before to beat us would be a huge step in turning this trend around. I hope the ladies are firing on all cylinders tonight.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Ability to put the ball down is huge against the Panthers.
                              It is my guess that that is the reason Mikaela played front row yesterday and Jenny became a little - Mikaela has a better chance to get more balls on the floor. Or varnish, if you will. :)

Comment

16-15 ISUr in Set 1, Bears looking pretty good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X