Lady Vol Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Mike Kennedy really let the UT contingent have it during the broadcast this weekend. The stat crew was either not there or so slow and so wrong they might as well have not been. The video feed has been all but unwatchable. They seem to have no problem playing commercials however.

VCU wins in 5. Awaiting word on all tournament team. Expect UT to announce any week now.
    I too heard Mike disparage the ut staff about it being the absolute worst staff he has ever worked with as far as slow and bad information. An example was the official stat sheet given to him for the first vcu match showed Wichita winning by a score of 24-17?. As you can see Wichita was so dominant that they halted the game one point early. You are right about the length of the matches it just seems as if they go that quickly to me.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      it just seems as if they go that quickly to me.
      I agree with that and that's the key. Whatever time you are there you generally are engaged and enjoying the action.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Not sure I am calculating blocks correctly though. Do they count a block assists as only a half of a block?
        Yes, if two people go up for the block, they both get a half-block, even if it is clear that only one made contact. If there is a triple block, all three blockers get credit for a half-block.

Comment

Working...
        X