No announcement yet.

Portalnd NIKE Invitational

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atta way to close ladies! 25-17 Shocks. Break time, tied at 1.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Atta way to close ladies! 25-17 Shocks. Break time, tied at 1.
      .524 v .214 in this set while both teams were above .300 in the first set.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
        .524 v .214 in this set while both teams were above .300 in the first set.
        The big 3 for WSU are really doing damage this afternoon. Field .533, Andrade .571 and Feekin .778

Comment

Is the technical timeout at 15 new this year? We see it when the Men's National Team comes to town, but I certainly do not recall it in NCAA matches. But then I have had a nap since then.

Comment

Gotta close the set out here. 20-17. Can I just say I love watching Jordan Hinkle fight?

Comment

Andrade pounds one into the corner for a 2-1 set lead.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Andrade pounds one into the corner for a 2-1 set lead.
                .344 v .179, more like numbers we are used to seeing. We are hitting .400 for the match after three sets.

Comment

Dani is earning that libero jersey right now.

Comment

Ugly start to the 4th set. Timeout Lambo 9-4 Aggies.

Comment

Shocks are going to need to stage a big comeback to keep this from going 5. Doesn't look good right now, troubling since they really handled play the last 2 sets and even really controlled play imho in set 1.

Lambo burns his 2nd timeout 13-5. Shocks kind of got stuck with Mash in a bad spot I think during that run.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Dani Mostrom starting at Libero. So I guess Alyssa Carney won't go 4 years without taking he Libero jersey off. Jordan Hinkle also in the starting lineup on the back row.
                        Shows you what I know. Wonder if they can promote Shannon to assistant coach while Jeff is gone?

Comment

We can't score at the pin and that is going to be a HUGE problem if we can't fix it.

Comment

20-15 and WSU on a 3-0 run. Still unlikely but at least they aren't tanking the 4th.

Comment

Woohoo! Shocks on a run! Timeout Aggies 21-20 USU!

Comment

Thanks for the updates Doc.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X