• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvthoseshox View Post
    This sucks all the way around.
    Well said.

Comment

I would say that the alleged hit and run is serious stuff. Also, many organizations/companies have rigid restrictions on alcohol and use of company property.

Comment

Maybe he should be fired. I don't anything about him. If you suspend him without pay, he should be fired. Now that is sending a message.

Comment

Coach Sanders resigned his position as Assistant Coach for WSU Volleyball after the spring season over the weekend. I wish him the very best and I hope he's able to be successful in whatever future awaits him. He's been a tremendous cog in building Shocker Volleyball into the top 20 program it is today, and that should never be forgotten, and he certainly won't be by this fan.

Thank you Jeff, and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Coach Sanders resigned his position as Assistant Coach for WSU Volleyball after the spring season over the weekend. I wish him the very best and I hope he's able to be successful in whatever future awaits him. He's been a tremendous cog in building Shocker Volleyball into the top 20 program it is today, and that should never be forgotten, and he certainly won't be by this fan.

Thank you Jeff, and good luck!
            @WuDrWu: by making this post on this thread are you suggesting that his "resignation" has something to do with this incident or the issues surrounding this incident? If so, I hope Jeff can overcome these issues and successfully move on with the next phase of his life. I wish him the best.

Seemd like a good guy and a quality assistant and he certainly deserves a share of the credit for the success of the Shocker Volleyball program.

Comment

I apologize, I make NO point one way or the other on the whys. Only that Jeff resigned.

I simply (perhaps in retrospect, poorly) chose to not create a new thread. Everyone can speculate all they want, it is after all, a free country.

Comment

Jeff Sanders

Interesting. I spoke to Jeff near the end of the scrimmage on Sat. He was very friendly & helpful relative to questions I had about the team. He ran or may still be running the VB club league around Wichita in recent years. I wonder if he'll keep doing that or not!?

Comment

Jeff Sanders@coachjsandersApr 21Starting a new journey.... and it begins with a trip to see @CoachRidge coach a sand match at South Carolina Sand Volleyball! #brownbro

Former Shocker assistant RJ Abella is an assistant at South Carolina.

@CoachRidge = RJ Abella

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                    Interesting. I spoke to Jeff near the end of the scrimmage on Sat. He was very friendly & helpful relative to questions I had about the team. He ran or may still be running the VB club league around Wichita in recent years. I wonder if he'll keep doing that or not!?
                    Yes

That poorly answered your question. Jeff previously ran ICTElite, one of the top club teams in the city. He relinquished that spot this last year and the club was absorbed by another club.

This new academy appears to be more of a training facility and not a club. I suppose nothing would prevent him from starting another club. Jeff is outstanding at what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Jeff Sanders@coachjsandersApr 21Starting a new journey.... and it begins with a trip to see @CoachRidge coach a sand match at South Carolina Sand Volleyball! #brownbro

Former Shocker assistant RJ Abella is an assistant at South Carolina.

@CoachRidge = RJ Abella
                      I'd like to see a "sand match"!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That's more like it.

Comment

Working...
                        X