Shocks vs OU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs OU

Up 2 sets to 0. When we pass well we're good...

Shocks get beat in the 3rd...on to the 4th.

Comment

Had to say something....

Comment

Shocks have an 8-0 run in the 4th...now up 15-5

Comment

There you go again.

Comment

25-14 Shocks in the 4th, huge RPI win and a well played match

Comment

Well done Ladies.

Comment

Enjoy the W. Excellent matches. "Looks like all good things start with a good pass"
                GO SHOX!

Comment

Hooray! And props to OU for scheduling us. Let's hope they keep the series going.

Comment

Very nice job indeed, Ladies. I was curious how well we would bounce back from the beating we took at UNI and, well. personally I could have not asked for or expected a better showing than I saw tonight. And it was pretty much the whole team stepping it up tonight not just a couple of players.

Congrats to the team and to the best hire made by Jim Schaus while at WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn View Post
                      When we pass well we're good...
                      That is becoming very apparent. We can be a really, really good VB team when are in system with a solid pass.

The 6 aces to 2 assists was nice tonight also, as was outblocking one of the best blocking teams in the country 13-10.

Just a good all-around team effort. Now let's bottle this performance up and splash a little on before all of our remaining matches.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        Hooray! And props to OU for scheduling us. Let's hope they keep the series going.
                        Thank you sir may I have another? Coach Restrepo understands and believes what many others do not....that we are a quality program and that playing us makes his team better. He's just as happy with the deal, and has been for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          That is becoming very apparent. We can be a really, really good VB team when are in system with a solid pass.

The 6 aces to 2 assists was nice tonight also, as was outblocking one of the best blocking teams in the country 13-10.

Just a good all-around team effort. Now let's bottle this performance up and splash a little on before all of our remaining matches.
                          Boy no kidding. We served received at a high level and OU certainly did not. That's an All America middle on the other side tonight as well. The Shocks were fantastic tonight, in every facet of the game. Jackie, Sam and Chelsey were especially strong. I thought Ashlyn, while not putting up big numbers and making a lot of hitting errors, was strong as well, especially on defense. Gabby Urban gave us some solid back row play as well in limited minutes.

Great night all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Congrats to the team and to the best hire made by Jim Schaus while at WSU.
                            I love Coach Lamb but that is an interesting absolute you made there '72.

Nice win ladies. And yes, much respect to the OU volleyball program with the scheduling, unlike the pu****s up north.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              I love Coach Lamb but that is an interesting absolute you made there '72.
                              Note, I didn't say the most important hire or the most hight profile hire and he certainly isn't the best dressed. But from a know your stuff, build a program from nothing, % increase in fan and financial support, sustained competitive excellence, consistent winner with solid post-season success while bringing in oustsanding student-athletes perspective Lambo is tough to beat among the many very good hires made by Jim Schaus.

Oviously, the most important hire is, always has been and always will be the men's head basketall coach. Jim made one good and one outstanding hire in that regard during his tenure also.

But with Lambo he sort of pulled a rabbit out of the hat.

Comment

Working...
                              X