No announcement yet.

Spring Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

43 likes, 0 comments - goshockersvb on May 29, 2024: "Access DENIED πŸ›‘ @sarah.barham with the big roof in our first match last night against Club Paineiras.".
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Our hope our new Olivia can be as successful in volleyball as this other Olivia was in her field:

​image.png​

image.png​

​

Comment

Gracie looks like a pretty athletic young lady.

Comment

Interesting lineup in the last clip. Gracie Morrow, Sarah Barham and Alyssa Gonzalez on the front row with Emerson and Izzi in the back row along with Grace Hett (I think) at the libero.

I hope and I suspect there has been a lot of mixing, matching and let's see what we got going on. A really good year to have this Brazil trip plus the extra 10 days of practice.

Comment

Schedule: https://goshockers.com/sports/womens...yball/schedule

The 16-match conference schedule is evenly split, with eight home and road contests. The Shockers are set to host Temple, Rice, South Florida, Florida Atlantic, Memphis, UAB, Tulsa and UTSA, while traveling to Memphis, UAB, Charlotte, East Carolina, Tulsa, Rice, Tulane and North Texas.

Comment

Glad we play Rice twice, they usually have a good RPI. We also play Memphis, Tulsa, and UAB twice. Tulsa might have a nice RPI. I wasn't impressed with UAB's non-con. Have not seen Memphis's schedule. Hope they, and the rest of the teams in the AAC, schedule tough.

I think I get how they worked the byes. The two odd teams on each Friday/Sunday gamedays play on the Wednesday of that week and get either the Friday/Sunday gameday bye. The Shockers only have one bye and it is early in the season. Don't know if that will matter too much. The do get that Sunday off. UAB plays on two Wednesdays and have two byes(?). I double checked Tulsa's schedule and they do not play a Wednesday game. So maybe I am wrong about the bye, maybe Tulsa's schedule is wrong.

Speaking of Sundays off, I bet coach doesn't care much for playing Sunday games because it could be a day off for the players. But that was back when we played the same team twice a weekend, now there is a travel day between games and Sundays off for the players might not be an option. Wonder what his thoughts on the schedule are.

The roster has been updated. All the players, except Ava Anderson, have chosen a jersey number.

Comment

Comment

Dang, to be18 again… Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

Comment

Working...
                              X