Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocker SB at Bearkat Classic (Sam Houston State)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FR needs 14 more wins for Nostradocmus to get this one too
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Other Friday Games

Stephen F Austin 0-11(5) UNLV

UNLV at Sam Houston State

Comment

What a collegiate debut for Chloe Barber

Comment

The storm going south of us this weekend may result in a rainy Huntsville on Saturday. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
            Tie breaker in the eighth. This is done only because of the tournament, In conference play, there is no tiebreaker (I think).
            True. In 2021, we played UCF into the eleventh inning to a 0-0 tie. Because of travel for the Shockers, the game ended in a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Wong goes for 15+ ding dongs this spring (homers, not the snack cakes). I will down at least one snack cake for each homer she hits #HostessNIL

Chloe wins 15+ games in her rookie season.
              I would suggest buying in bulk. Are you going to attempt this feat (feast?) all in one sitting at the end of the year, or are you playing it game-to-game?

Any wager on Chloe's wins? Might I suggest jogging a few miles. You are going to need it to work off your new snack cake habit.

Comment

[QUOTE=WuDrWu;n1426176]

Wong goes for 15+ ding dongs this spring (homers, not the snack cakes). I will down at least one snack cake for each homer she hits #HostessNIL

I could eat my weight in hostess cup cakes, but prefer the honey buns with milk.

Comment

[QUOTE=BAShocker;n1426297]

I could eat my weight in hostess cup cakes, but prefer the honey buns with milk.
                  Win/Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter's Pa View Post

I would suggest buying in bulk. Are you going to attempt this feat (feast?) all in one sitting at the end of the year, or are you playing it game-to-game?

Any wager on Chloe's wins? Might I suggest jogging a few miles. You are going to need it to work off your new snack cake habit.
                    Believe me when I tell you, I keep a more than adequate supply on hand at all times.

We're going to have to do everything better than today to get Chloe to 15 but nevertheless, the young lady is talented.

"Jogging a few miles". You, sir, make me laugh.

Comment

Looking at the radar, the earliest the 1030 am Saturday game can start is noon.

EDIT: It appears the 1030 am game started at noon. With more rain expected throughout the day, this may be a very long day or the schedule may be revised so that each team is assured of one game.

EDIT: UNLV 4-3 SFA - Game halted in top of sixth. To be resumed on Sunday morning.

I assume the tournament is done for the day. Or there may be an extended delay with these two teams being sent back to their hotel and the Shockers and SHS playing a game much later this evening.
                      Last edited by flyingMoose; February 10, 2024, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Done for the weekend. Headed for Mexico.

Comment

Yes. The games on Tournament Central were TBA. They are now CANCELED.

Comment

How unfortunate. The Shocks could really have used those games before Puerto Vallarta Challenge.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 10, 2024, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Something good to look forward to in the spring.

Anxious to see how Chloe does in the circle.

A couple of predictions just for fun:

Chloe wins 15+ games in her rookie season.

Shocks win 40+

Let's get it on!
                              I'm in on the ding-dong challenge!
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

Confirmed tornado currently in Huntsville Texas!

Comment

Working...
                                X