No announcement yet.

22/25 Shocker SB at Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 runs on 14 hits and Memphis had 5 errors. These programs are not the same. Not even close.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

A reasonable assumption is that Zoe is hurt, perhaps tweaked something. It is also reasonable that the assumption is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        20 runs on 14 hits and Memphis had 5 errors. These programs are not the same. Not even close.
        Plus 9 walks and 2 hit by pitches.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
          A reasonable assumption is that Zoe is hurt, perhaps tweaked something. It is also reasonable that the assumption is wrong.
          I hope she's fine as she's been great. It was just so odd to look down at the tracker and see her being hit for early in the game while we were hitless. No reference to injury or anything that I've seen on Twitter. We may know more when today's lineup is published.

But props to Carol for stepping up big and having a good game.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I have to be honest (and a bit sarcastic again-kinda), I was just waiting for the knuckleheads on the SF fb page to start in on “why don’t they put in the walk-ons” during this blowout, just like you see when it’s a blowout during a Shocks basketball game.

(yeah-yeah, I realize there were some subs later in this 5 inning game…and that there aren’t any walk-ons…just hoping you catch my sarcastic drift)

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
              I have to be honest (and a bit sarcastic again-kinda), I was just waiting for the knuckleheads on the SF fb page to start in on “why don’t they put in the walk-ons” during this blowout, just like you see when it’s a blowout during a Shocks basketball game.

(yeah-yeah, I realize there were some subs later in this 5 inning game…and that there aren’t any walk-ons…just hoping you catch my sarcastic drift)
              Sad thing is with scholarship limitations, all softball and baseball players are part walk on when it comes to financial aid. However I get your reference.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
                Tallent is from Tennessee right? If Jones is indeed injured (hopefully nothing serious) there may have been a predetermined plan to get her in the lineup somewhere anyway thar worked out well.

Comment

Zoe is out of the lineup today. Still haven't heard anything

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Cam Compton filling in at 1st base for Zoe.

Comment

Sami is going to be a star
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

The Memphis PBP is destroying names
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Taylor had a 2 RBI single to make it 3-0. Sami moved the 3rd.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

PBP guy is an idiot. Cam walks and Taylor took off to 2nd. The catcher made the throw and Sami came home. The catcher never tagged Sami but tripped her so the umpire called interference. PBP is baffled by it all.

Memphis is making a pitching change as the Shox lead 4-0 in the top of the 1st with one out.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Lainee just blasted a line drive off of the new pitcher and she's down. One run scored. Not sure if that hit her hand or hip or both. But she's leaving the game. Guessing it was her hand/arm. Runners on the corners. 5-0.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                Lainee just blasted a line drive off of the new pitcher and she's down. One run scored. Not sure if that hit her hand or hip or both. But she's leaving the game. Guessing it was her hand/arm. Runners on the corners. 5-0.
                                That was the same pitcher that threw 163 pitches and allowed 20 runs yesterday... I'd act injured too

Comment

Working...
                                X