Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooklyn "SuperSonic" Livanec is a 5-7 outfielder Mont Belvieu, Texas (far eastern suburb of Houston).

Here are a couple of links regarding Brooklyn.

https://www.legacyandlegendssoftball...ional-champion

Watch Brookelyn's recruiting video • 2024 • LF, CF, RF • Texas Sudden Impact Fastpitch • Mont Belvieu, TX • Committed to Wichita State University • My name is Brookelyn Livanec. I'm 16 year old with a passion and love for softball. I have played since I was 4 years old, but I have been a softball player since birth. This sport is a passion that I share with my mom. I have had the opportunity to learn from some great coaches and meet some amazing people through this sport. My goal is to go to college and get a degree while playing on the diamond that so many great women athletes before me. Keep watching I hope to do amazing things on and off the softball diamond.

Like the nickhame.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 28, 2023, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Morgan Lloyd is a 5-5 player listed as an OF/1B out o Crosby, Texas (also a suburb on the east side of Houston)..

Not find much information on her.

Comment

Baytown Sun - Eagle softball standout Livenac signs with WSU

Barbers Hill softball standout Brookelyn Livanec has committed to continue her playing career at Wichita State University next fall.

The senior left fielder and four-year letterman played a key role in the Eagles’ regional semifinal success last season and hopes to be one of the leaders to guide Barbers Hill back to another state championship like in 2021.

This past summer, she started in the outfield for the Blue Team in the Texas Girls Coaches Association All-Star Game in Arlington.

“I chose Wichita State because it didn’t feel like I was nine hours away and the environment felt close at home. The campus was so modern and beautiful and was a place I could see myself at for four years. Not only that, it is a top 25 softball program competing at high levels against highly competitive teams.”
        “The (Wichita State) softball coaching staff were the most warming and welcoming coaches I have encountered throughout this process,” she said. “It meant a lot to me knowing that the coaches would know me as a person and an athlete. I was most impressed at WSU by the campus, the chemistry with the team and the way they interacted with their coaches as a family.”

Last season, opposing pitchers found it to be a challenge facing Livanec, as she had a batting average hovering around .360 during Barbers Hill’s deep run in the postseason that saw the Eagles end the season with a 39-6 overall record and clinching the district title with a 14-0 record.

Off the field, Livenac is successful as well, as she was named Academic All-District and is a member of the Barbers Hill High School National Honor Society.
        Just a little on Brookelyn from her local fish wrap.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

“I chose Wichita State because it didn’t feel like I was nine hours away and the environment felt close at home. The campus was so modern and beautiful and was a place I could see myself at for four years. Not only that, it is a top 25 softball program competing at high levels against highly competitive teams.”

Not anything I would have expected to hear from a recruit pre-innovation campus days. Thank you Dr. Bardo.

Comment

Cessna Stadium is the only eyesore on campus and that is going away, although not a pace I like.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Cessna Stadium is the only eyesore on campus and that is going away, although not a pace I like.
              If they weren't concerned about State Track, it would go much faster. Not jeopardizing that is an important thing.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

An Oklahoma girl (Kiefer) in the Class of '25
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Another '25 commit.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

This article is free to read, which doesn't happen often with D1softball

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Morgan Lloyd, a 2024 outfielder and first-baseman for the Hotshots National—Nelson, announced her commitment to Wichita State University on August 26th while on a visit to the campus.
                      “Everyone always told me, ‘You’ll get a feeling when you’ve found the right place,’ and that feeling is what Wichita State gave me,” shared Morgan. “Just all around—the school was what I was looking for. A big thing for me was feeling like a family, and seeing the bond between the girls and coaches was amazing and I helped me realize I wanted to be a part of that community.”

Morgan has been on the field since she was five years old, and her love for the game has only grown since she first laced up her cleats. From a young age, she knew she wanted to play at the collegiate level, and knew that in order for this dream to come true, a lot of hard work and discipline would be necessary
                      “At the beginning of this past summer, Coach Steve was looking for another outfielder to fill his roster and i jumped on the opportunity,” recalled Morgan. “This was one of the best decisions I’ve made—not only was I now on one of the top 18U teams, but I created a bond with everyone who became family to me. Coach Steve is amazing, he pushed all summer for me to get seen by many college coaches and now I’m committed!”
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

2025 CF from Louisburg, KS

Looks like she had visited Wisconsin and Missouri State previously.

She was also a State qualifier in the 300 hurdles, 4x100, and 4x400.
                        Last edited by SubGod22; October 13, 2023, 01:37 PM.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Mackenzie is a little gal but appears to have some decent pop.

Watch Mackenzie's recruiting video • 2025 • CF, OF • Louisburg, KS • Committed to Wichita State University

Based on the highlights I watched of her she looks like she would be fun player to watch. Perhaps a future leadoff hitter for the Shocks. I like what I see.

This is from 2021 but found it interesting:

Mackenzie Rooney (2025, Louisburg, Kan.) is the Select leadoff hitter, and she is a gem. She works counts like a veteran and sets the tone for her team’s impressive offense. A walk or a base hit turns into a double, and in many cases a triple, because of Mackenzie’s advanced speed and base running ability. On top of her quite-noticeable ability on offense, Mackenzie is also a gifted outfielder who goes and gets everything hit in her direction.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 13, 2023, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Mackenzie is a little gal but appears to have some decent pop.

Watch Mackenzie's recruiting video • 2025 • CF, OF • Louisburg, KS • Committed to Wichita State University

Based on the highlights I watched of her she looks like she would be fun player to watch. Perhaps a future leadoff hitter for the Shocks. I like what I see.

This is from 2021 but found it interesting"

She's got a nice swing and gets down the line with the quickness. If she can translate some of this to D1 she could be quite the asset. Kind of imagining the ground her and little Barnard could cover in the OF.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

We've landed another out of Oklahoma (Tuttle HS) Class of '25. She plays for the Oklahoma Athletics (damn good program). Looks like she plays SS down there. So a good athlete.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

We've landed another out of Oklahoma (Tuttle HS) Class of '25. She plays for the Oklahoma Athletics (damn good program). Looks like she plays SS down there. So a good athlete.

She's kinda easy on the old eyes...
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X