Tracking info on players who have committed or signed:

Sami Hood:
    https://twitter.com/sportsdayhs/stat...4GpkgzqB8QbbaA

Alex Aguilar:

Comment

CC Fleming:

Comment

Taylor Sedlacek

She appears to possess Addie like core strength.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Here a some video clips of Alex:

Check out Alex's recruiting profile and video on SportsRecruits. Grad: 2022. Sport: Softball. Committed: Wichita State University. Hometown: Midland, TX

Taylor Sedlacek's strength is impressive but Alex Aguillar just might fill a bigger need.

Did anyone else notice those videos of Alex Aguilar were uploaded mostly in 2018 and 2019? So what does she look like 3-4 years later.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 11, 2022, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Here a some video clips of Alex:

https://sportsrecruits.com/athlete/alex_aguilar
            Texas Glory is no joke when it comes to the competitive travel teams.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

These players all signed LOI's last November.

Here is that announcement:

Seven Sign NLI’s to Join Softball Program

https://goshockers.com/news/2021/11/...l-program.aspx

Cassie Passwaters apparently graduated early as she was on this year's Shocker team.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 11, 2022, 05:32 PM.

Comment

What would you guys think about me renaming the "Wichita State Volleyball" forum to "Wichita State Volleyball and Softball". I am not sure those topics get enough traffic to warrant individual forums, but combining them would make sense to me. Thoughts?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  What would you guys think about me renaming the "Wichita State Volleyball" forum to "Wichita State Volleyball and Softball". I am not sure those topics get enough traffic to warrant individual forums, but combining them would make sense to me. Thoughts?
                  Makes sense to me. They are also in different main seasons, so that helps too.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

I think this is a "not good" idea. Okay, I think it is a bad idea.

These two programs have earned having their own forum. Yes, the traffic is lighter out-of-season, but so what? That is true of most sports (all? I don't follow any forum that talks about a men's sport).

So yeah, I think the idea is a bit disrespectful to both programs.

Comment

I purposed just giving Softball its own thread. Seems like the traction is enough to warrant it currently.
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post

These two programs have earned having their own forum. Yes, the traffic is lighter out-of-season, but so what? That is true of most sports (all? I don't follow any forum that talks about a men's sport).

I'm comfortable with the compromise made so far. We all have different interests and passions and I respect that. If either team shows sustained success or the thread counts increase dramatically, I will reorg.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post

Plus it’s bad luck.

Comment

Working...
                            X