• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Good idea.
    Actually bad idea as it is bad luck.

Comment

This is recruiting news for 2023, not this year, but Addie's little sister Avery just committed to WSU.

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Even if she's only half as good as Addison, she'll be one hell of a player.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Even if she's only half as good as Addison, she'll be one hell of a player.
          Also doesn't hurt that it's much more likely that Addie sticks around with her sister here (not that I thought she would leave ..but never know)

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Also doesn't hurt that it's much more likely that Addie sticks around with her sister here (not that I thought she would leave ..but never know)
            She's not going anywhere now that SubGod's millions are rolling into her bank account!

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

She's not going anywhere now that SubGod's millions are rolling into her bank account!
              I wish I had that ability. I can only offer a tiny bit and encourage others to do so.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Club Spotlight: Nebraska Gold’s Winning Ways… Attracting Talented Teams, Players & Coaches

The Nebraska Gold travel ball organization has won national titles and produced elite recruits who've gone on to the collegiate level. Here's what makes this club so good...

Looks like there may be another couple of Barnard's in the pipeline:

The second oldest daughter in the Barnard family is Avery Barnard, a 2023 uncommitted grad with a long list of high school athletic and academic accomplishments including starting as a shortstop her freshman year with her sister on the mound as the team took 2nd in State. Avery was also a varsity basketball player as a frosh and led her team to a State runner-up finish. The leadoff hitter for the 15U National – Boyer team, she batted .520 and is a two-time 1st Team All-State honoree (2020 and ’21) while also being a state track qualifier in the 100, 200, long jump and 4×100 and helped her team to 4th place finish in the Nebraska State 4×100 relay.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Club Spotlight: Nebraska Gold’s Winning Ways… Attracting Talented Teams, Players & Coaches

https://extrainningsoftball.com/club...ayers-coaches/

Looks like there may be another couple of Barnard's in the pipeline:

The second oldest daughter in the Barnard family is Avery Barnard, a 2023 uncommitted grad with a long list of high school athletic and academic accomplishments including starting as a shortstop her freshman year with her sister on the mound as the team took 2nd in State. Avery was also a varsity basketball player as a frosh and led her team to a State runner-up finish. The leadoff hitter for the 15U National – Boyer team, she batted .520 and is a two-time 1st Team All-State honoree (2020 and ’21) while also being a state track qualifier in the 100, 200, long jump and 4×100 and helped her team to 4th place finish in the Nebraska State 4×100 relay.
                  Five women! Lord help Mr. Bernard. Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

P.S. Nice looking crew.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Five women! Lord help Mr. Bernard. Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

P.S. Nice looking crew.
                    I've got 3 daughters each 2 years apart and just to be clear my wife is a biological woman was well. It is no doubt easier to raise boys than girls. With a boy you only have to worry about 1 dick on the block. With a girl you have to worry about all the dicks on the block.

P.S. I agree. A nice-looking midwestern family. From what I can tell Mom and Dad are doing a great job in the parenting department.

Comment

What are the odds the Shox can pick up a really good pitcher from the portal? I keep seeing transfers from several bigger schools listed, even what appear to be good pitchers. Is NIL gonna affect softball the same way as football and basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        What are the odds the Shox can pick up a really good pitcher from the portal? I keep seeing transfers from several bigger schools listed, even what appear to be good pitchers. Is NIL gonna affect softball the same way as football and basketball?
                        The same way? No. Will it have an impact? Possibly. Having a couple of ladies on the softball team with Armchair can't hurt the cause.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Stickying this thread. Should we give it class label (2023, for example) and then create some for 2024, etc?
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I would keep the years separate myself but you be da guy to decide. By the way what a great idea to sticky the recruiting topics.

Comment

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

So this happened over the weekend. Don't know anything about either one yet, but getting a couple of commits is generally not a bad thing.

Both are Texas girls.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X