X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Luck against the NUBBS

Originally posted by WuDrWu
    Originally posted by BCSCat
    That is a great team. I watched our match against them in Lincoln and it was women against girls. I did not see our match in Ahearn but we did lead by two games before the Huskers woke up to win in 5. I know some here do not think KSU is good but the NCAA seeded them 9th in the tourney yet we struggled against the NUBBS especially in Lincoln.

That said the NUBBS have been playing less consistently the latter half of the season so maybe your gals can sneak past them.
    There isn't one Volleyball fan on this site that thinks KSU isn't good. We know they are good. The simple fact of beating us in our own barn means they are good. You are confusing respect for a program with respect for you. It is you many of us do not like.
    I agree. I think WSU could have beaten KSU at the beginning of the season but not because KSU is bad. I think KSU is outstanding. I happen to think WSU is pretty good too. :D
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I am getting so stoked for this game. I know we are the hugest of underdogs. This is one of the best Volleyball teams of all time.

I am so proud of this team for who they are and what they have accomplished both on and off the floor and what I know they will accomplish in the future.

I think this is what Lambo is going to say today to get them ready. Shannon will say the last part.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love you guys. Let's go.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        I am getting so stoked for this game. I know we are the hugest of underdogs. This is one of the best Volleyball teams of all time.

I am so proud of this team for who they are and what they have accomplished both on and off the floor and what I know they will accomplish in the future.

I think this is what Lambo is going to say today to get them ready. Shannon will say the last part.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love you guys. Let's go.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
        What a great find WuDrWu! That clip never gets old... no doubt, my all- time favorite sports movie.
        :good:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Time for the Shocks to pick up six smooth stones and load their slings!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:goshocks:

Comment

And here's the scoreboard link:

NCAA.com features live video, live scoring, rankings, news and statistics for all college sports across all divisions in the NCAA.

Comment

Radio running a couple seconds ahead of TV.

Comment

Shox down 15-11 in game 1

Comment

From listening to MK it sounds like NU is digging balls that are normally kills.

Comment

Shocks will find out if they can play hardball today. The Huskers can hammer.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

16-17

shox only down 1!!!!! :goshocks: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

Shocks not backing down. Nice rally to pull back to one at 16-17.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

17-20 huskers

Comment

Is the game on internet radio or local (Wichita) only?

Comment

19-21 huskers

shox staying in it

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike
                                Is the game on internet radio or local (Wichita) only?
                                shockerradio.com

Comment

Working...
                                X