any scheduled visits tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22
    Perry was the only one I recognized as well, but he had a lot of young friends around him. He was about 8 rows in front of me and was hard to miss.
    Did they all look bored? :D
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ellis, Wessel & Frankamp were in attendance. Not sure about any other city leaguers who might of been at the game.

Comment

In another thread, Shoxlax informed us that Jake Bullard was there. He is from Oklahoma and has his own thread.
        In the fast lane

Comment

As the Shox continue to improve and gain respect, our recruits may see that their own skills can take us to the next level and gain plenty of playing time in the process. A. Carr came here and just for the heck of it all, he brought along "Good News Cliff Levingston" for the ride. Next thing you know, KU got in our way at the 'Battle Of New Orleans' and the 'Bookends' lead us to victory and we Shocker saints went marching on in March to the Elite 8. This occurence is not out of the realm of happening again some fine March day.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
            As the Shox continue to improve and gain respect, our recruits may see that their own skills can take us to the next level and gain plenty of playing time in the process. A. Carr came here and just for the heck of it all, he brought along "Good News Cliff Levingston" for the ride. Next thing you know, KU got in our way at the 'Battle Of New Orleans' and the 'Bookends' lead us to victory and we Shocker saints went marching on in March to the Elite 8. This occurence is not out of the realm of happening again some fine March day.
            You were talking about this year right? :good:

Comment

There are many roads to the Dance, but few lead to the Elite 8. Thus, the Shocks must pave their own way through to the Valley Championship first. From there, we must "Do the Lou" and avoid placing our fate in the hands of others that may not love the Shocks as much as we do. Then if all of that happens Pogo, let's 'huddle up' and take them one game at a time.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
              X