any scheduled visits tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any scheduled visits tonight?

I would think this would be a game to have some recruits in.

I haven't checked my calendar, but unless the recruit pays their own way, I'm fairly confident you can't have any visits right now.

But there will be plenty of local talent in attendance.

Comment

My bad, I have no clue on when an visit can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        I haven't checked my calendar, but unless the recruit pays their own way, I'm fairly confident you can't have any visits right now.

I didn't think there were any restrictions on official visits other than year. Am I wrong about that? I know a school can only have 12? or so a year, but I think they can do them whenever...
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Trop said Perry Ellis would be in attendance tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
            I would like to see every city league school invited and sit them behind the Shocker bench. Crowded but I'll bet they would be an enthusiastic bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              Originally posted by WuDrWu

I didn't think there were any restrictions on official visits other than year. Am I wrong about that? I know a school can only have 12? or so a year, but I think they can do them whenever...
              You are correct Sub. Doc go back to Recruiting 101. 8)
              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                I would like to see every city league school invited and sit them behind the Shocker bench. Crowded but I'll bet they would be an enthusiastic bunch.
                One of the great ideas I've seen posted on here. Make it so, even if you have to do just one team a game that would be great public relations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hovpen
                  One of the great ideas I've seen posted on here. Make it so, even if you have to do just one team a game that would be great public relations.
                  Ditto.

Or as MVC might say, "Dido."
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                    Ditto.

Or as MVC might say, "Dido."
                    I'm a fanetik speller. :D

Comment

If they did that then even more season ticket holders would complain about there seats

Comment

Perry was there. He was a few rows behind and to the right of the Shocker bench.

There appeared to be a few of his teamates as well although I only recognized Perry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Harley
                          Perry was there. He was a few rows behind and to the right of the Shocker bench.

There appeared to be a few of his teamates as well although I only recognized Perry.
                          EW was right behind PE and it was only two rows behind but if I knew that people might think that was creepy. ;-)

Comment

Perry was the only one I recognized as well, but he had a lot of young friends around him. He was about 8 rows in front of me and was hard to miss.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Harley

EW was right behind PE and it was only two rows behind but if I knew that people might think that was creepy. ;-)
                              I thought that was EW, but never caught a good look.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X