X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it was on TV down here.
    In the fast lane

Comment

I watched it and thought he looked like a REALLY good freshman. He was a Basketball IQ guy that had good shooting touch and made good passes. I would compare him to Larry Bird because they are both white and from the mid-west, but mostly because they are both white.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
        I watched it and thought he looked like a REALLY good freshman. He was a Basketball IQ guy that had good shooting touch and made good passes. I would compare him to Larry Bird because they are both white and from the mid-west, but mostly because they are both white.
        I would settle for Big Country Bryant Reeves.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
          Just by his body type I assume he would be a different type of frontline player than we now have. I just know there is contact, and probably in person between the two coaching staffs. I don't see others at that juco who would interest the Shockers.
          Let me add that the in person contact was when one of our coaches was out recruiting.
          In the fast lane

Comment

He must like potatoes a lot!!!

Comment

I was going to say that perhaps his game is similar to Reeves. I'm not going that way however since they are both white. More like Big Baby.
              In the fast lane

Comment

More than likely I'm wrong on the hunch about Cougill. An article just came out that mentioned some interested schools. No WSU.

In the fast lane

Comment

Ben Jacobsen was at Coughill's game last week.

I’m told Northern Iowa men’s basketball coach Ben Jacobson attended Wednesday night’s Kirkwood-Iowa Central junior college game in Fort Dodge. …
                  In the fast lane

Comment

He looks like a load inside. If he doesn't go to uni the panthers board will have a stroke since they think bj can't recruit any bigs.

Comment

Brennan Cougill to Wisconsin-Green Bay.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

He also had a visit scheduled to South Dakota State. It looks like his recruitment never made it to "our level." I didn't post the info about his visits to save face. :roll:
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                        X