Buddy Hield to Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may or may not having meaning but this was in a Scout article:

"Buddy Hield listed offers from Colorado, Memphis, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Oregon State, Utah State and Texas A&M."

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

Comment

From what I've heard, that Memphis offer does not bode well for our chances.

Comment

Most of what I hear doesn't come true.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
          Most of what I hear doesn't come true.
          Fair point.

Comment

There is more than one rumor going around about Buddy. I don't think we will know where WSU really stands until September when coaches make their rounds and Buddy cuts his list to 5. At least until then there is no reason to think the Shocks are not in it. Buddy is now back home and probably isn't giving it much thought until he returns to Wichita.
            In the fast lane

Comment

hightlights:

Oklahoma-signee Buddy Hield has the scoring prowess to match his drive. Watch the 6'4" guard fill it up in a hurry. --------------Please Subscribe ▶ | http:/...
              In the fast lane

Comment

If anyone tried to change that release, surely it would mess him up.

He would be a nice get. Very nice.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Jordan-esque ball control.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                    If anyone tried to change that release, surely it would mess him up.

He would be a nice get. Very nice.
                    Reminds me of Toure, but it seems to drop a little more often.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• I wonder if he'll have trouble getting enough space to consistently get that shot off in D1.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        I wonder if he'll have trouble getting enough space to consistently get that shot off in D1.
                        Mm-hm. Very good point.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• The players that are good, find a way to advance to the next level. They adjust their play in order to keep excelling. We need to get Buddy if we can, as he seems to be a hotshot of a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            The players that are good, find a way to advance to the next level. They adjust their play in order to keep excelling. We need to get Buddy if we can, as he seems to be a hotshot of a player.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Interview and highlights of Perry and Buddy. They really should stay together at Wichita State.. There's also a nice Ja'ln Williams' drive and dish in the highlights.

Perry Ellis and Buddy Hield share their experiences on the summer circuit. --------------Please Subscribe ▶ | http://bit.ly/SubscribeToFiveStar▶ TWITTER | ht...
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• you all realize that...

"WSU is good pickup ball"

Coach Linstead

Comment

Working...
                                X