Tekele Cotton is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    Who is the is Tekele Cotton character??? I don't like the fact that the other schools he is being recruited by are low level programs!!!!! This is NOT a good sign at all!!! In my opinion we should be going after kids that are of higher profile. I don't like this signing AT ALL and think it will be a waste of a scholarship. We may be looking for a new head coach soon if this is the BEST we can do ?????

C'mon...I mean Coach Marshall has only been here a couple years now but I was hoping he would get a really good or great player this year. A guy that could help us get to the NCAA tourney for God's sake. Not a player being recruited by Murray State, Middle Tennessee State, Morehead State, Northeastern . That's just ridicuous!!! We need a guy that could maybe help get us to the Sweet-16 or even gulp.....a Final Four!!!! It's high time we get a guy in the program that is actually athletic and can actually throw down a dunk or two during the season. Hell...I'm ready to get a guy in the program that can maybe even dunk his way on to Sports Center's Top Plays of the day!!!!

This is NOT that guy!!!!

Lol
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
      Nailed it!
      Even a blind squirrel . . .
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Anyone recall the last time we got a young man from Georgia no one had heard of?

Comment

• I guess that kind of serves as a reminder, as we make opinions on these players, that not all that Glitters Is Gold and every Diamond isn't pretty at first.

Comment

Working...
          X