Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

I live in Topeka and have watched him play several times. He has played varsity since his freshman year. Good outside shooter but I think his release is slow. He kind of reminds me of Gary Cundiff but probably not as good of a ball handler. Has some upside but will need to hit the weights. He does play against good competion. I would put Topeka Highland Park up against any high school team in the state. I believe that they are currently nationally ranked. ISU Red has just received LOI from Modupe at Highland Park. Topeka has quite a few D1 players = including four on current MVC teams. Weems, Austin at MSU, Wilson at Bradley and Tunnell at Indiana State.

Comment

didnt no you guys had a topic about him before i already made one hears what i had in mine:

His 1st couple of games were pretty good. Vs. KC Wyandotte he put up 20 pts and was Topeka Player of The Week. Yesterday he put up 15 against Lansing in the Bonner Springs tourny he also had around 5 steals in that game a 3 pointer to take the lead in the 4th. As i type this right now he has the daunting task of trying to contain KU commit Travis Releford i will keep you up to date on what he did today. And i will anwser a couple of ?'s In regard to the AAU ball he did not play AAU ball because his family did not want 2 drive 2 KC every week for practices and tournys and stuff like that he was supposed to play with the Pump N' Run but didnt want 2. As for the strength ? he can bench around 190-200 so thats pretty decent and im no for sure but im thinkin over the summer he has a grown a inch or 2. Bryce most likely will be guarding the best player on every team Seaman plays against next friday will be a rivalry game for the Vikes as the go up against Hayden Bryce will be guarding Jeff Reid a KSU recruit. Bryce usually brings his A game vs Hayden we will see i will keep you guys updated throughout the year on Bryce's performances.

Comment

Here is a quick update on Bryce's last 3 games. Vs. Bishop Miege he had a solid outing with 15 points but Seaman got blown out by about 40. The nvs Hayden he lead Seaman to a early lead by scoring about 8 or 10 i nthe 1st half but he got in some foul trouble and couldnt get much going after that he ended up with around 15 again and the last night vs Atchison he was dealing with leg cramps pretty much the whole second half had a chance to dunk but couldnt elevate so dished it off 2 a teammate for a easy 2 last night he ended up wit a solid 17 point performance going 3 for 4 on 3's.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
            Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

I love Seth Rogan.
            I think he does the dice thing to much :D

Comment

I just heard tonight that Bryce is also being looked at by Stanford for his great academics. so it might be tough to take him away from Stanford but he likes WSU alot.

Comment

havent had much time 2 update in a while but Bryce had a decent T.I.T. This past weekend. His first game got elbowed in the nose and from that point on wasnt the same. His next to games he had 20 in each. He is currently 4th in the city in scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by KSUFanatic
                  havent had much time 2 update in a while but Bryce had a decent T.I.T. This past weekend. His first game got elbowed in the nose and from that point on wasnt the same. His next to games he had 20 in each. He is currently 4th in the city in scoring.
                  Who else is at the top of his list?

Comment

as far as i know just WSU Creighton and Stanford

Comment

Simons averaged around 15 ppg this season.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

If WSU decides to go after Simons, we might have an in. Former Shocker Jay Jackson is Simons' Uncle and Assistant Coach at Seaman.

I also saw rumor on the Topeka board that Simons may transfer to Hayden for his senior year.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Simons lists WSU, Air Force, Washburn and a handful of junior colleges among the schools recruiting him. He will try to sign early.

Comment

I saw Bryce at the camp today. He didn't look bad but wasn't among the top players from what I saw.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                            X