Bryce Simons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Simons

Using the info posted by KSUFanatic and some info from the TopekaHoops board, WSU is recruiting '09 Topeka Seaman guard Bryce Simons (6'3" according to Scout).

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Based on the message board info, he's also getting interest from Stanford, Iowa, Clemson and Creighton.

According to KSUFanatic, he will choose between WSU and Creighton.

Just skinnier

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

I love Seth Rogan.

Comment

wow, i really am not suprised to hear another recruit considering us. By the way this season is going, HCGM is going to keep recruiting until summer is over. LOL?>
        ________
        CandyCumz
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Simons is an '09 recruit, meaning he's a HS junior this season.

Comment

nice to hear we are in the running to get him. And I like how he is a decisive person and has his list down to two. Going to be tough recruiting against Creighton, but I think our coach has the talks to reel him in.
            ________
            Live sex
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              Just skinnier
              High-Larious!!!
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

We'll have to see what the Shocker's interest level is for Simons. We might not be signing many in the '09 class.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

doesn't look like he's played a whole lot of AAU ball, but if Marshall's convinced I'm convinced

have we offered?

Comment

We are sending mail to him is what I saw. But this is KSUfanatic's scoop so perhaps we are in closer contact.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Simons scored 20 points last night against KC Wyandotte

Comment

Can anybody tell me about the level of competition that Topeka Seaman Faces? What class are they in and how does that class rank against the others? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                          Can anybody tell me about the level of competition that Topeka Seaman Faces? What class are they in and how does that class rank against the others? Thanks in advance.
                          5a - which is the second highest class in kansas.

I cant tell you much about the competition though sorry.

Comment

Seaman is 5A, but they play a lot of 6A schools such as Washburn Rural and Topeka High.

And some of the 5A competition can be 6A caliber, such as Highland Park and Topeka West.

They also play Emporia, Junction City and Manhattan, all 6A schools. Emporia may have dropped down to 5A recently.

Usually the competition isn't a good as the Wichita City League, but it is good.

KC Wyandotte is a 5A school, but they have more state basketball championships than any school in Kansas.

Comment

20 against Wyandotte is pretty impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X