Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just.Say.Yes

Comment

Come on Victor. You know deep down you want to be a Shocker!
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
        The visit to Richmond may be in doubt.
        Heck yeah it's in doubt. He is gonna just go ahead and commit to the Shockers.....well that's my dream anyway LOL ;)
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Tweet yesterday from ShunWilliams:

"Victor Nickerson 2011 SF Norcross HS (GA) narrowed his list down: Depaul, Wichita State, Colorado and UNC Charlotte are in the mix"
          In the fast lane

Comment

Tweet yesterday from ShunWilliams:

"Victor Nickerson 2011 SF Norcross HS (GA) narrowed his list down: Depaul, Wichita State, Colorado and UNC Charlotte are in the mix"
            From Rivals,

"Nickerson has already taken official visits to Charlotte and Wichita State. He is scheduled to check out DePaul on Oct. 1 and Colorado on Oct. 15.

"With Charlotte, I thought they had a great campus and I got along with the coaching staff there real well," said Nickerson, a Rivals150 member. "I bonded with their players. So everything there was pretty good.

"And with Wichita State, it was pretty much the same thing. I did feel like Charlotte's campus was a little bit better, but the facilities at Wichita State were better.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Campus

Well, if he decides on the basis of the campus, Charlotte is likely to be in trouble too once he visits Boulder.

Pay attention to the facilities and the fan support, Victor.

By the way, to those who know, how do the WSU coaches give a sense of what fan support and the Koch atmosphere are like when guys come in for off-season visits?

Comment

Re: Campus

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                By the way, to those who know, how do the WSU coaches give a sense of what fan support and the Koch atmosphere are like when guys come in for off-season visits?
                I don't know, but I would imagine game film, player testimonies and I would hope a collection of past comments from visiting coaches, players and sports media.

Comment

Re: Campus

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                  I don't know, but I would imagine game film, player testimonies and I would hope a collection of past comments from visiting coaches, players and sports media.
                  Pretty much what I was about to say. There are plenty of things to use to get that across.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

A tweet a few days ago from Shaunwilliams:

"Iowa and Depaul were at Norcross HS (GA) to see 2011 6'7 SF Victor Nickerson."
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Daniel McDonald, a Georgia recruiting analyst thinks Charlotte is in pretty good with Nickerson.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Nickerson's DePaul visit was this weekend. NBE Basketball says he set a decision date but I haven't paid to see when it is. I don't believe Victor has taken the Colorado visit yet so I assume the decision will be shortly afterwards.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Tweet from ShunWilliams:
                          2011 SF Victor Nickerson Norcorss HS (GA) was visted by Notre Dame, UNC Charlotte, Depaul and Penn State this past week
                          In the fast lane

Comment

It appears Nickerson is sticking with the four finalist: Charlotte, WSU, DePaul and Colorado. He will probably decide within a week after his visit to Colorado this weekend.

At WSU he likes the facilites, practice gym and arena. At DePaul, the campus location and housing. With Charlotte the relationship with coaching staff.

In the fast lane

Comment

It appears Nickerson is sticking with the four finalist: Charlotte, WSU, DePaul and Colorado. He will probably decide within a week after his visit to Colorado this weekend.

At WSU he likes the facilites, practice gym and arena. At DePaul, the campus location and housing. With Charlotte the relationship with coaching staff.

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/conten...ta&CID=1137744
                              Hmm. Relationship with coaches almost always win out in the end. Hope that's not the case this time. Obviously I am sure he likes our coaching staff just fine...just hope he likes them well enough to choose WSU over the others ;)
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

From the last posted Rivals link, an interesting bit of info. Nickerson plays the 1 thru 4 in high school. All of the teams on his final list are recruiting him as a 1 thru 3.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X