No announcement yet.

EARLY SIGNING PERIOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go shock I said they haven't done much so far. I hope that changes. Can you actually say they have looked good up until now

Comment

Recruits are thinking...Monmouth WTF?????!!!!!

Comment

Good thing we got the LOI from Stutz...he thought God was telling him to come to Wichita State after Kentucky loses to Gardner-Webb...wonder what he would feel God is telling him now.....
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Recruits are thinking playing time, serious playing time.
          Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
            Recruits are thinking playing time, serious playing time.
            That's what I was thinking too. Especially Stutz and Hannah. It is obvious there isn't a PG for next year (maybe not this year either). And there for darn sure ain't a big. So those 2 are looking at PT right off the bat. Hawkins is probably the 2 for the next 3 years, splitting time with Gal. Ellis looks to probably be the 3, but that could change too. Even if EO shows up, Stutz could still see alot of time at the 5 and the 4.

Reruits like to see it when the current players are showing them signs that there is immediate playing time available upon their arrival.

Comment

The longest journey begins with but a single step.

To all of you grasshoppers out there: Let GM work his magic. It's all about St Louis anyway. Nobody is picking SHOX to win the Valley and rightfully so. At this point, the team is very green and will stay green until halfway thru the conference schedule. Then you will see marked improvement in all phases of the game. Until then, keep trying to pluck the stone from my hand..... and :goshocks:
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

RR: Won't Hawkins have just two years of eligibility?
                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
                  RR: Won't Hawkins have just two years of eligibility?
                  You are correct.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                  X