It slowed down in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It slowed down in here

Did anyone else notice that once Stutz committed, it seemed to really slow down the recruiting forum? Maybe we are all very happy with what happened and are satisfied if that is all we get, but I figured there would still be alot of posting in here.

Recruiting won't heat up again until the spring.

We signed 3 impressive recruits, and if it becomes clear a current player isn't fitting in, look for us to sign 1 or 2 more.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Considering all available scholarships are full I wouldn't expect to see too much for a little while. We may see a few things to note during the signing period but it'll probably be a little slow for the next month or two. Unless the '09 stuff starts to pick up.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I doubt CGM will want to upset the apple cart when he hasn't even played one game in the MVC. If there are additional signings I would expect them in the spring.
        Livin the dream

Comment

I've been in the "expect only three signing this Fall" camp for about a week now. That is probably wrong. Look at the Kyles' thread.
          In the fast lane

Comment

I just saw that. Very interesting. I would be excited if Kyles signed early!
            Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
            X