Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re:

Originally posted by shocker22
    6"4" PG? Great...hopefully we get this guy or Carter from TRCC.
    Agreed. Those are the two we seem to be keying on.

Comment

There was a juco point guard that joined the pickup games often during the summer time.

Does anyone remember who that was?

Comment

I hate when he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          There was a juco point guard that joined the pickup games often during the summer time.

Does anyone remember who that was?
          Alan Jones from Neosho. Decent player but not a replacement for Clevin.

The BAMF from that team is Tyrie Wooten. He was a stud in high school in Michigan.
          Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Alan Jones lit it up both at a camp and every scrimmage I watched that he played in last summer. He seemed around 6'0", but could jump out of the gym and really can shoot the ball and score. However, I really thought his skills were more like a 2-guard than a point guard. The point guard from 3 Rivers was a player I also really liked and I wished we had room for both of these 2 players.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

What do you tell Manigault and Williams if you bring in a Juco. PG ?

Comment

You tell them the best players play.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan
                  COMPETE BOYS!!

Comment

Originally posted by calfan
                    What do you tell them if you have to start Murry at PG ahead of them?

Comment

Its division I basetball brotha!

The best damn sport show period plays the Dan Hawkins rant

Comment

In an interview published Feb. 10th, Smith gave a partial list of K-state, West Virignia, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Cincinnati, Gonzaga, Texs A&M, Wichita State, Florida and USC. He is being recruited by a total of 38 teams.

In the fast lane

Comment

59% FT is horrible for a PG. Since the PG handles the ball the most, that could spell real trouble at the end of games.

Comment

Just saw on Twitter that eboss has heard from someone that Smith may have quit the team.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That can't be good.

Comment

if true, then that eliminates him, i dont want no quitters on our team
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X