• Show
Clear All

• wu_shizzle
    replied
    This is who I want:

Leave a comment:

• JohnDorian
    replied
    I don't know why but I think VA tech needs someone like him after what happened last year

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    replied
    No information yet on Ravenal, which I think is good. Virginia Tech is the school that we must be concerned about. More than likely, if he picks them he would have committed during the visit and the information would be released today.

Leave a comment:

• AG1219
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    I'm assuming that Ravenel is our target for the last scholly.
    Wasn't his last official to VaTech this weekend? Any subscribers have any info on that visit. He should be making a decision soon.

Leave a comment:

• SpanglerFan316
    replied
    Re: So who do we go after now?

Originally posted by AZ Shocker
    Originally posted by rrshock
    Now that we have 2 gaurds verballed, who is the staff going to go after the hardest now?
    Well I really wanted to keep this on the down low, but I still am getting lots of calls and letters from the WSU coaches. I'm just weighing all my options right now. I'll probably take an official to Wichita here in a couple weeks. To be honest...it's between WSU and and Duke right now, but I'm still looking at Arizona, KU, and Texas A&M. Recently...North Carolina has come calling, but the more I talk to Gregg, the more I'm liking him way more than Roy, Lute, Self and even Mike K.

lol - :D
    Coach Marshall wanted me to let you know that we're overstocked with short, slow, old recruits who can't shoot and he's really looking for the tall, athletic, young players who can shoot, defend and rebound. He sends his thanks for your interest, however.

Oh, wait. That letter was intended for me. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    I'm assuming that Ravenel is our target for the last scholly.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Originally posted by AZ Shocker
    Now that we have 2 gaurds verballed, who is the staff going to go after the hardest now?
    Well I really wanted to keep this on the down low, but I still am getting lots of calls and letters from the WSU coaches. I'm just weighing all my options right now. I'll probably take an official to Wichita here in a couple weeks. To be honest...it's between WSU and and Duke right now, but I'm still looking at Arizona, KU, and Texas A&M. Recently...North Carolina has come calling, but the more I talk to Gregg, the more I'm liking him way more than Roy, Lute, Self and even Mike K.

Good one Zona... you're going to love it here! :D

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JohnDorian
    replied
    I hope the next Tim Duncan

Leave a comment:

• rrshock
    started a topic So who do we go after now?

So who do we go after now?

Working...
X